Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Babe - Harrow - Anyone seen?  (Read 2561 times)

johnnyboy61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this rather striking looking Hungarian girl?  A search using the AW number on here suggests that the profile has been passed on at least a couple of times.  If the pictures are correct they don't really match with the vital stats given in the interview which are of a rather fatter woman - or perhaps Belle Babe when pregnant!

Chest Size 38"
Waist Size 42"
Hips Measurement 36"

Offline pumps

don't you think she looks abit masculine when you take a closer look at the photos?

Offline closeshave

Ok for me anyway  by my eyes

johnnyboy61

Yes looks ok to me too, although as we know from discussions on Nicky Divine, I obviously have quite different tastes from you Pumps.

A couple of your recent Positive reviews, compared with which I personally think she compares quite favourably and I don't think she looks as masculine as the second one (but each to their own):

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Swish right over your head went my subtle comment then. And instead you've trawled thought my reviews  of girls that have been reviewed by other members to try and get one up.

And on another note she's been a member since 17/10/2013 and has 0 feedback even if the profiles been passed on. You go and take one for the team, seems logical!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 05:36:59 pm by pumps »

johnnyboy61

Perhaps I will TOFTT, however working away from home for most of this week in the North Midlands and on my only day in London I've booked a goodbye punt with Xena.

The point is, as you well know Pumps, from your positive reviews, that looks are not everything and as important, if not more, is the personality of the girl, her willingness to engage with the client and her enthusiasm in delivering what she promises on her likes list. I'm not saying that the girls that I have highlighted from your recent reviews didn't merit a positive rating, but on looks alone (for me in any case) I think that this girl compares quite favourably with them. Whether that transfers to a positive experience or not is quite another thing. If I am able to see her I will of course review her and let you know.

Offline bash_eer

I thought I would TOFTT, I saw her a couple of days ago, she is in the kenton/preston road area in a council estate flat.
It was a basic service, owo and protected sex. She charges extra for CIM £20.
Blowjob was ok I did shoot my load in in her mouth and she was none to pleased as I hadn't paid the extra and kept saying that's extra but i just popped. She offers no DFK or fingering but lets you rub her pussy she moves away when you try to go in for a kiss and does  light pecking on the lips.
Speaks good English, she is good looking girl with a nice figure I would say pictures are accurate. But service is basic and far better girls in terms of service for £100 P/H. I won't be revisiting.

johnnyboy61

I thought I would TOFTT

Thanks bash - I was feeling obliged to TOFTT, but you beat me to it and I obviously owe you one as it seems she was fairly underwhelming, thus saving me a rubbish punt!  As you've already done more than half of a review, any chance of turning this into a proper review and posting it in the relevant section (if you've got time)?

PS - Just to settle a little difference of opinion between Pumps and myself.....how masculine was she facially in the flesh??

Offline pumps

PS - Just to settle a little difference of opinion between Pumps and myself.....how masculine was she facially in the flesh??

Lol gtfo, his opinion won't settle any differences I'd need to see it in person myself. It's Not just the face, the whole package.

tristen92

I thought I would TOFTT, I saw her a couple of days ago, she is in the kenton/preston road area in a council estate flat.
It was a basic service, owo and protected sex. She charges extra for CIM £20.
Blowjob was ok I did shoot my load in in her mouth and she was none to pleased as I hadn't paid the extra and kept saying that's extra but i just popped. She offers no DFK or fingering but lets you rub her pussy she moves away when you try to go in for a kiss and does  light pecking on the lips.
Speaks good English, she is good looking girl with a nice figure I would say pictures are accurate. But service is basic and far better girls in terms of service for £100 P/H. I won't be revisiting.
you realise you fucked a dude? Definitely a post op judging by the pics.

Offline pumps

It'll  fall on deaf ears  nothing but fluffys in here lol

johnnyboy61

Lol gtfo, his opinion won't settle any differences I'd need to see it in person myself. It's Not just the face, the whole package.

OK Pumps - have to admit that despite the fuzziness of the pictures, the top one in particular does make me wonder whether you could be correct although I didn't see it myself in the first pictures (where are they from - the PG?).  Are you offering to see the if she/he has a package then?  :scare:

johnnyboy61

Guess you'll have to check in person as just noticed that any evidence of a "package" is carefully covered up.

Offline pumps

Meh i try to help people out and all I get is stick. It amazes me your still trying to have a pop hahaha

When I said 'whole package' I wasn't referring to a cock, it's clear if it is a tranny she's  a POST op. Plus matey who has just reviewed her has confirmed there isn't a willy anymore.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 08:05:47 pm by pumps »

johnnyboy61

It amazes me your still trying to have a pop hahaha
Was meant as light-hearted banter!  :D

Offline pumps

Was meant as light-hearted banter!  :D

Yes I know it's banter  ;), I decided not to return it.... I don't like to kick a man when he's down lol

P.S. I know your still probably very very bitter about my recent Nicky.Divine.xxx posts  :D

johnnyboy61

No, at least not very very, perhaps at least one very too many.  As I said at the time, we're all entitled to report as we find. On this girl I'm coming around to your original opinion, on the other, I think that we'll have to agree to differ.  :cool:

Offline bash_eer

She is better looking in person than the pics. She is a women and always has been. She does not look masculine at all in person.

But I can see why you get that impression from her pics.

Offline bash_eer

Offline pumps

No, at least not very very, perhaps at least one very too many.  As I said at the time, we're all entitled to report as we find. On this girl I'm coming around to your original opinion, on the other, I think that we'll have to agree to differ.  :cool:

:thumbsup:

Offline pumps

She is better looking in person than the pics. She is a women and always has been. She does not look masculine at all in person.

But I can see why you get that impression from her pics.

Good, but how would you know she always has been a woman? Are you her gp? Lol.

You've already seen her now anyway, so it's damage limitation   :D