Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cuteamythai  (Read 4099 times)

polisg

Hi All,

Has anyone seen AMY Thai before?

//www.adultwork.com/2827686 or External Link/Members Only

She looks very good but looking at the feedback not sure if genuine.

Thoughts?

1 review(s) found for cuteamythai linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline 76shen

Her prices are to high £150 for 1 hour. if it was £100 i would book her. She look sexy and cute. that's if she's genuine.

Offline xxpat

I think she was spken about recently, she nikki on a few of the main stream thai sites...I looked into her, mixed reviews

Offline jac0bin

Not the girl in the picture ...feel conned when I got there. some sort of bait and switch operation

Offline andist

This is the girl on the picture and she is hot but:

1. Sad girl
2. Sad Service
3. Dirty toilet
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline PLeisure

This is the girl on the picture and she is hot but:

1. Sad girl
2. Sad Service
3. Dirty toilet

Could you submit a review, please. Appreciated  :hi:

Offline andist

She lives with her flatmates, a couple that you could meet by coincidence in the corridor... bathroom is not clean, smell of men, happy that I didn't have a bath with her. She is pretty but doesn't do anything for you to have fun or a bit of fantasy, she clearly said her job is to make the customers come, that s how she earns money, she does that many times a day that s why you shouldn't expect any interaction. Very honest but very unsexy. Then lot of bullshit talk about how certain types of men are good because they have money to spend and other not blabla... It's just about getting a blowjob and fucking a little hole with an angry face on top of it. I rarely have bad experiences in london but this one is a very unpleasant one.
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125