Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Samantha.....central Birmingham  (Read 893 times)

minge

External Link/Members Only

Glad I visited this beautiful Polish girl earlier today.

She has had several positive reviews so not much risk with this one. I find the polish girls so fucking sexy on the phone so having booked a slot and having had a little chat I was eager to do the deed.

So comms were spot on. The apartment is by the Tesco’s near the Hippodrome. Decent gaf but the shower controls need a looking at.

She is just as in the pics, no photoshop there, to be honest she couldn’t improve on what she is. She is sex on legs. 5’8”ish, slim and toned, flat tummy and the most wonderful gravity defying breasts, they are a lovely handful.

Nice to find there was a fan in the room so all was comfortable.

She started by giving my old man a good looking at, bit of an MOT type of job. When she was satisfied with Percy she gave him some nice OWO beforeI went down to her very tidy shaved pussy. She orgasmed like a good un and expressed her kind appreciation of the attention she had been given.
She wanted a little rest before she attended to me. GFE sex followed by some more oral and finish with a nice hand job.

So, in conclusion a great punt with a drop dead gorgeous, clean and friendly girl. She really is GFE at its best so she is not for those who want a bit more action.
She’s off now for her holidays.

Offline stevesix9

Nice and succinct Minge - Sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

I tried to book her for tomorrow but was gutted to hear from the maid that she is away on Hols.

I understand that Beautiful Ania is back next week so I will have to try her as an alternative - if I can hold out until then.

Offline alibirmingham

I’ve also seen her again very recently and I have to say I wasn’t too impressed.  Saw her when she first got to Birmingham and a couple of times after that when she did offer great service, my last meet with her however wasn’t as good as the previous punts. she seemed disinterested and distant, maybe it was because she had a long week, maybe because of the hot weather,maybe because she was just tired. In any case it’s no excuse. Sorry to say I don’t think I’ll be back again.