Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best FBSM girls who have disappeared  (Read 1344 times)

Offline dave_5854

It’s quite rare to get a really good massage
with a very broad minded girl
These are the best I have been to  who
may still be around but may have stopped
working :
Anisah, Bristol Rd
Joy , Acocks Green
Blond Polish girl in just off Haglay  Rd
Krina Warwick

All of the above , like many I suppose , will allow
more the better they get to know you . I’d be interested
to hear whether anyone knew these girls or even if any are
still working

emtee

I miss Cassie, a South African girl who worked in Edgbaston. Possibly she has finished her studies on gone on to pursue a career in another fiel.

nightrider.1234

I miss Cassie, a South African girl who worked in Edgbaston. Possibly she has finished her studies on gone on to pursue a career in another fiel.

Do you mean her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stokeypot24

Janie (Thai), used to live off the Holloway Road in Birmingham. a very good massage and a HE to finish. She moved to Edbaston some time ago and she said she was on doing "proper" massage now. I have not been since Christmas.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Samjos

Janie (Thai), used to live off the Holloway Road in Birmingham. a very good massage and a HE to finish. She moved to Edbaston some time ago and she said she was on doing "proper" massage now. I have not been since Christmas.

Thought she was still providing

Offline wolves lad

Kissable Lips from wolves - great service offered from an attractive lady

minge

Could  never bring myself to visit this girl on accounts of her profile pic. The masseuse has to be good looking for me to enjoy

minge

Do you mean her?

External Link/Members Only
What would lead you to believe this girl is one and the same. Have you enjoyed the experience??

Offline Stokeypot24

I am not sure whether she is still providing. I do know she continued to massage at a different address in Edgbaston so ewhere but i have not been for a while to see her. To be honest it was after she said she was going legitimate.

emtee

What would lead you to believe this girl is one and the same. Have you enjoyed the experience??
No, I don't think this is the Cassie, (also advertised as Ksy) who was black, I think this one is white who I did visit once but we just did not click

Offline Beamer

Best massage and more was Suzi who used to work near Telford fc. Now long gone.
Only good thing is that I was introduced to The Dyson  and Ticha in the same flat.
But Suzi was something else - not the prettiest but great boobs, enormous nips and one of the best when her legs were over my shoulders?

Offline Littlefoot

Is YNA (Marina) of Erdington still working? I haven't seen anything on here for a bit.

Offline watsey

Is YNA (Marina) of Erdington still working? I haven't seen anything on here for a bit.
Tried to book her a couple of Saturdays ago but she couldn't  fit me in. Said something about an art class. Offered alteratives but the days and times didn't suit me.
Someone I have still to see but staying on my hot list.

Offline manny

Saw bella/jina a few times but no answer from her phone now

priince_

Saw bella/jina a few times but no answer from her phone now

Has she changed her ways? I've seen her twice and on the 2nd meeting she still wouldn't allow me to touch below. She would swipe my hands away but I've heard from different people on her own that she does offer more the more you see her 🤔

nightrider.1234

I miss Bridget of Tiger Lilly’s in Wolverhampton

nightrider.1234

Because somebody reviewed her and mentioned that she is South African.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159243.msg1721695#msg1721695