Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria or Susan FBSM??  (Read 826 times)

Offline goodolnick

What a dilemma.....

Susan is a super sexy looking african lady in Henley in Arden who offers a first class massage with good HE but no other extras and charges £100 for 90 mins. She has a lovely personality and is super good at communicating.

External Link/Members Only

She has been reviewed on here a fair bit....

Maria is a very pleasant south american lady from Kenilworth. She is quite attractive, and offers 90 mins with HE topless (and she has a cracking pair of tits that she uses to good effect) also for £100. She has been reviewed here quite a bit and I am doing one of my visit later.

I think Susan's massage is better and I find her sexier but she offers nothing over and above HE.....

Any thoughts......

Offline shed

What a dilemma.....

Susan is a super sexy looking african lady in Henley in Arden who offers a first class massage with good HE but no other extras and charges £100 for 90 mins. She has a lovely personality and is super good at communicating.

She has been reviewed on here a fair bit....

Maria is a very pleasant south american lady from Kenilworth. She is quite attractive, and offers 90 mins with HE topless (and she has a cracking pair of tits that she uses to good effect) also for £100. She has been reviewed here quite a bit and I am doing one of my visit later.

I think Susan's massage is better and I find her sexier but she offers nothing over and above HE.....

Any thoughts......

Have been to see Maria and reviewed. I didn't go for topless at the time. Found her the sort of lady you would look twice at if outside and I must admit to enjoying her massage. On reflection not sure I would return although a very pleasant lady. Am planning to see Susan this month so will give a better opinion then. From her picture Susan looks more of the type I would go for for a fbm, certainly the way she dresses.