Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roses massage  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Klaus69

Hi there long time lurker not been well for a long time now
Just wondering if anyone has been to Rose's on popler Road brewood 2 girls working today kacy and Lucy booked in for later tonight
Banned reason: Previously banned (Swifty59)
Banned by:

Offline Dumper

Where did you see the advert I’m prepared to TOFTT tomorrow
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:41:51 pm by Tipper truck »

Offline Klaus69

It was on gumtree apologies for not putting a link up still new to this and knocking on a bit I'm booked in tonight and I'll attempt to do a review sometime tomorrow
Banned by:

Offline Tightpants

No such street (Popler or Poplar) in Brewood. No adverts anywhere on Gumtree or Google so I am interested where you found this advert.
If you have a number from the advert how about posting that?
Brewood is only a small village so anything other than a genuine massage is unlikely.
Did you miss-spell the location?

Offline Littlefoot

No such street (Popler or Poplar) in Brewood. No adverts anywhere on Gumtree or Google so I am interested where you found this advert.
If you have a number from the advert how about posting that?
Brewood is only a small village so anything other than a genuine massage is unlikely.
Did you miss-spell the location?

There's a poplar road in Bearwood, wonder if the op is getting mixed up?

Offline Littlefoot

Hi there long time lurker not been well for a long time now
Just wondering if anyone has been to Rose's on popler Road brewood 2 girls working today kacy and Lucy booked in for later tonight

And how did it go?

Offline Littlefoot

It was on gumtree apologies for not putting a link up still new to this and knocking on a bit I'm booked in tonight and I'll attempt to do a review sometime tomorrow
Is this it:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tightpants

And how did it go?
Don't hold your breath. Especially as Klaus's spelling is as bad as the advert you highlighted.
Like to be proved wrong but I suspect someone is trying to drum up dome business.

Offline Littlefoot

Don't hold your breath. Especially as Klaus's spelling is as bad as the advert you highlighted.
Like to be proved wrong but I suspect someone is trying to drum up dome business.

Did criss my mind.

Offline Jake.mackie

Texted them
Kacy. 30 minutes massage and blowjob. £40
Going to try and book at weekend

Offline Jake.mackie

And a size 20 English bird for £50

Offline Tightpants

Texted them
Texed who?
Is it the Bearwood advert LF suggested?

Offline Jake.mackie

Offline Klaus69

Hi well apologies for the spelling mistakes trying to write with broken fingers lol
Yes I went Friday night and walked directed to a alleyway between the estate agent and kabab shop pitch black no lights in the alleyway looked like muggers alley
Banned by:

Offline Jake.mackie

Hi well apologies for the spelling mistakes trying to write with broken fingers lol
Yes I went Friday night and walked directed to a alleyway between the estate agent and kabab shop pitch black no lights in the alleyway looked like muggers alley

Do a review then

Offline Tightpants

Do a review then
Don't think you will get anything useful from this thread. Not sure if "Klaus" has reached puberty yet.

Offline bonham

Think these two are the ones that keep popping up in different places stirchley harbourn oldbury now bearwood used to work with a Indian girl that looked awfull like a druggie offering full service. Thay are two blonde girls.  massage not bad usually good price about size 12 to 14 not my cupa tea .just sounds like the same girls may be wrong

Offline Jake.mackie

Think these two are the ones that keep popping up in different places stirchley harbourn oldbury now bearwood used to work with a Indian girl that looked awfull like a druggie offering full service. Thay are two blonde girls.  massage not bad usually good price about size 12 to 14 not my cupa tea .just sounds like the same girls may be wrong
Just off to read your report....  Erm

Offline Klaus69

What's the point in doing a review like I said if you bothered to read I walked away plus I'm older than most of you day dreamer's
Banned by:

Offline Littlefoot

What's the point in doing a review like I said if you bothered to read I walked away plus I'm older than most of you day dreamer's

What's age got to do with anything  :unknown:

Offline bonham

Offline Klaus69

Banned by:

Offline bonham

Read previous comments
wel put in sisters massage oldbury its all there that's what the search buttons for .but no one saying it is them do you want every think done for you .and if your on about me not contributing it's all on fbsm including lode lane two in harbourn first to try them and other massage places twat

Offline mr.bluesky

Am I missing something here.? I can't see any mention of you walking away. You sure you weren't mugged in that dark alley and now suffering from memory loss  as well as broken fingers :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 08:50:24 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

You sure you weren't mugged in that dark alley and now suffering from memory loss  :unknown:

Maybe that's how he got his fingers Broken  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

Offline oldmanking

think he might've booked one of the flat girls up by neelams?  the chinese fbsm place doesn't have a muggers alley by it, but his description does fit the flat that you access via that dark unlit alley.

not sure he can write a review anyway with those broken fingers... if he'd been to see our chinese ladies then he'd only have "sore finger" anyhow..... bad joke, sorry.  :D

Offline oldmanking

Texted them

they were trying to push four handers last time i went.  was a total waste of money.  what they promise here and what they actually give are so often two very different things.