Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet treats salina - droitwich (whychbold)  (Read 1092 times)

1 review(s) for Sweet treats Salina (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline just_me

External Link/Members Only

My first review so hope it is all ok!!

Been trying to arrange a meet with salina for a while, love a gusher and a nice rounded black bum! so two from my list in one! She doesn't log into aw all the time and travels around so not in droitwich all the time, so had messaged a few times to try and organise and was starting to give up hope but then finally got something sorted. Few texts and was all sorted, given location and to call when there.

Arrived to venue, hotel with very easy access from m5, free parking, called and given room number .... so walked in, have to go past reception but didn't put me off as a very open room and made my way up to the room. Greated by a very friendly, good looking girl, as I expected very curvy and wearing a nice red piece with ass and pussy already on show! Quick chat, exchange of money and told me to strip and join her on the bed. Onto the fun, lots of sensual deep kissing and couldn't help but get her massive breasts out, nice pierced nipples and loves having them sucked, all this while my fingers made my way to her pussy, she doesn't lie on her profile, wow!! she gets very wet, was so juicy and got 2/3 fingers in straight away. Lots of fingering and groaning from her, get the impression she genuinely enjoys! She then said she wanted to suck my cock, not going to complain - on went the condom (doesn't do owo, but not a deal killer for me) and nice cock sucking while her arse was sticking out, again couldn't help but give her a good fingering while she was sucking me! This had me horny as hell so ready to fuck, bent her over on the bed and fucked her doggy, nice hard deep fuck and soon had be blowing my load as I was horny as hell!! Took condom off and lay on bed and bit of kissing and she asked if wanted massage, wasn't going to say no!! Lay on front and she started to massage, nice sensual massage, body to body her fantastic tits massaging my back, she whispered in my ear at this point I could come twice in the session! This raised my heartbeat and my cock!! so turned over to my back and some more massaging and she was teasing my cock, lots of sucking on her nipples with her in my ear saying how horny this got her, so again I insert my fingers into her, she was dripping wet!! Fingered for a while and she slipped on condom on and started to ride me, now this is where the prob is, once ive blown I can take a while to cum again, stay hard but just takes a while, we flipped positions to missionary but by this point knew I wasn't gonna blow again in the 30 mins, so I stopped fucking her, took condom off and started to finger fuck her hard and fast while she was wanking me. She was enjoying this and think I got up to 4 fingers she was so wet, I knew she was close so went for it and she started to squirt, her juices went all over my hand and cock ....was amazing! She started to wank me again and asked I was gonna blow as really wanted me to, I said prob will but always takes a while, she checked the time (only time she had done so) and said we were over, I said not to worry and had had great time. Offered shower and had one, chatted while getting changed and went on my way!

Overall a great punt, good looking girl, curvy sexy body, easy to chat to and great at what she does .....highly recc!

firingblanks

Sounds like a fun experience and a good 1st review.
The 4 sharing