Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sophia 23 brazilian - VS Ad but no longer in Brum  (Read 674 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6578484) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline alibirmingham

Following on from my super positive experience with Helen I thought I'd try her mate who also works from the same flat. Should of seen Helen instead. Happened about a week after Helen (so late Jan) but have struggled to find the time to review. No longer in Brum (in Manchester now but may have moved on since)

Links:

Most links are now dead but old ones here in case she comes back and revives them.

Tel number used on the add: 07563324618

AW - Sure I found a link for her but can't find it now. I'll update if i find the link

VS - External Link/Members Only

Kommons: External Link/Members Only
Multiple profiles but can't work out how to link directly. This link shows Brazilians in Birmingham and all her profiles are easily seen (Sophia Brazilian, Sophia 22 Brazilian Profile 3, and Sophia 23 Brazilian Girl Profile 2)

Price agreed and Time: 30 Mins £65

Services requested : OWO, RO, 69, ball play, - All agreed at start
Services declined/refused after payment made: No touching boobs or pussy, no positions expect Mish and doggy, refused RO even after it was agreed, no balls either as she gave me one lick and said that's all.

Comms:

Mainly text through the maid

Masshouse in town

Room:

Helen had the better room in terms of tidiness. Sophie had the corner room. Nice view but was messy AF. But was there to fuck so bed was clear and clean.

Appearance:

She looked as per her pics on the VS and more noticeably the Kommons  add as she had multiple profiles with multiple pics. Good looking abut 5ft 6, but dark hair if I remember right but been a few weeks now and wasn't very memorable aside from the negatives which are harder to forget.

The details:

Getting in was a pain this time as she wasn't quick to let me in but once at the door there was no waiting around outside.

Once in the room I confirmed what I wanted and it was all a yes (RO, 69, Ball play etc) but never did I think to ask can I touch your tits or pussy etc. live to regret this later. So paid me fees and she stashed it in another room before returning. She was ready to go but I needed a piss so asked to use the toilet so show where it was but wish I never. Lifted the lid and there was a dirty brown water with floating shit staring up at me. DISGUSTING, lid down, flushed and then had my piss.

SO back to the room, straight to it. Get naked and start with simple OWO on the bed. Average at best and nothing WOW. So tried to touch her tits to help with the mod but told no. OK, whatever, not a huge boob guy anyway so go towards to pussy and again told NO!! Like WTF so ask why? She replies sensitive to touch so I enquire no RO? She says yet but gentle so ok gentle it is. Switch to RO and one tiny lick later "ooooo TOO sensitive" and pushes my head away. Back to OWO and this time tell her attention to balls so one lick later she's like ok, sex now. Errr no thank you, more OWO please so back to it but half arsed and even I got fed up so thought lets get this over with.

Condom on and start with Mish as CG refused. 2 mins in she's asking if I've come. We continue and 2 mins after she's like ok doggy now. Again no thank you, let me go at my pace. She pulls a face and then smiles as if that makes a difference. All throughout btw she's trying to restrict penetration and one of the reason I eventually went to doggy. Probably the best part of this was the doggy. Nice round firm arse perfect for grabbing. Slowly I feel I'm about to cum so gradually apply my body weight on her back to get her into prone bone and cum.

As soon as I'm off she jumps up and gives herself a wipe down there and I have to ask for clean up supplies. Anyway clean myself up an make a quick exit thinking should of seen Helen again instead

Summary:

Worlds apart in terms of service, attitude, and performance from her mate. If I was going to rate out of 10 it would be a 3

Would I Visit again??

I hard no from me on this one. If she returns that is but have a feeling she won't be back. Review mostly for posterity. 

Offline Yellowskin

I believe Helen use to buddy up with this one.
External Link/Members Only

Offline alibirmingham

I believe Helen use to buddy up with this one.
External Link/Members Only

Thanks bud, yes that is her 100%

Aw link added to review to make it easy to search.