Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louissa Vivastreet Birmingham  (Read 666 times)

Offline pbrown355

External Link/Members Only
This is the other girl in the apartment with Alexandra in my recent review.
Comms Phoned, given directions and asked to phone again when I get there. Given instructions straight into apartment. As before, plain but functional, wardrobe mirror allowing view of half the action.
Good looking girl. Slim, D cups but enhanced, solid and too sensitive for the amount of playing I would have liked.
£60 for 30 mins
I asked for my balls to be played with to start. More mechanical than sensual but eventually did the trick. On with condom and OW. Very thick condom. Why does anyone actually make these things this thick? Anyway a few minutes of this, fairly average work and I ask for doggy. A good view so spent a little while like this. Turned over for mish. I had seen Alina at Kittys just the day before and it's unusual for me to punt 2 days in a row. This meant I could bang away hard and fast without coming too quickly. Took it well in both positions.
Eventually decided it was time to go (or come) so came in mish.
At this point she seemed to think it was over before my orgasm was completely done which took the edge off the experience, hence the neutral.
Not exactly rushed at this point, but not not rushed either.
Would I go back? Unlikely, maybe as a plan B/C. Would I recommend? Not really. Not terrible but no real skill. I am happy enough with a limited range of services, but like those services to be well delivered and these were average at best.

Stripped and onto bed.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review pbrown  :hi:

I'd be unlikely to meet her due to your description of services given but she looks fantastic, how accurate are her pictures?

Offline pbrown355

Her pictures are accurate. If the boobs weren't fake I'd be going back daily despite what the rest of my review says.