Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Innocent Dolly  (Read 4615 times)

32 review(s) for Innocent_Dolly (26 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

alphabetspagetti

Posting on this board as Dolly is about to be in Birmingham. She is very well reviewed and looks sensational. I had a confirmed booking with her this morning which was made a week ago and involved considerable planning on my part to be in her usual part of the world.
I have followed her booking conditions to the letter and text before 9am this morning to confirm only to receive a reply to say she could not make it.
When I looked at her profile, locations have changed, she is showing as unavailable today and in Birmingham from Wednesday.
I asked her when her plans changed and she said on the weekend. I did suggest an aw email, she has been the method of booking confirmation until today, would have been helpful but she doesn't care.
I'm left miles off track with time and petrol to count and Dolly has her next batch of emails to plough through for bookings.
Ive always thought touring girls like a change of scenery but really the inside of hotels are the same where ever you are and I guess it's more about being in venues where you haven't let people down. Shame.

Ming

A link would be useful!

Ming  :hi:

valentino77

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just noticed this.I have attached the link.Sorry for your situation blueeyed boy.

I would certainly recommend Dolly.As described beautiful looking,sensational performer,great skills.Recommend booking an hour.Reassuringly expensive!!

Offline Excalibur

She looks mint, but £180 sheets is the top end of what I'd spend down town.

Ming

Not so Innocent ?

External Link/Members Only

:scare:

I haven't read all of it, but how do you know it is the same girl?

Very worrying if true and one for the forum blacklist if true....

Offline Kendrig

FFS all the reason for having a punting phone

Online PepeMAGA

I haven't read all of it, but how do you know it is the same girl?

Very worrying if true and one for the forum blacklist if true....

It is the same girl
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151065.msg1649431#msg1649431

Offline smiley9

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 05:45:36 pm by smiley9 »

Ming

Ahh, yes, I remember that thread now.

Filthy little cow.

Thanks for highlighting.

Offline smiley9

Ahh, yes, I remember that thread now.