Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyleilax  (Read 1264 times)

LLL86

Anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

Been looking for a first time punt and she looks great

Online johnny34

£90 for 30mins & £150 p/hr + extras (£60 facial & £90 anal).... no chance  :thumbsdown:

Rod trotter

not at those rates and most at discretion

Online Kev3773

Am I the only one thinking for a first post and just signing up it's a bit suspicious ?  :unknown:

Online johnny34

Am I the only one thinking for a first post and just signing up it's a bit suspicious ?  :unknown:

Your not the only one thinking this.

Barry Shipton

Your not the only one thinking this.
The ad is for a Laylah who signs herself L, and the person signing up couldn't think of a more inventive name than LLL? Or am I reading too much into this?

Wonder if she used the same Layla Hussain Hotmail address to sign up with?

greychap

The ad is for a Laylah who signs herself L, and the person signing up couldn't think of a more inventive name than LLL? Or am I reading too much into this?

Wonder if she used the same Layla Hussain Hotmail address to sign up with?

Possibly yes but first with time posters there is always suspicions.

LLL86

Unfortunately I'm not Layla herself, but a complete first timer. Taking the feedback into account I might end up giving her a miss myself. I am probably just after a blowjob (newly cut and need to experience and all that..) and didn't think £50 would be too bad. Didn't pay much attention to the rest.

Apologies for the lack of creativity on my name, but I'm paranoid enough after the first thing I read was Logan Montoya getting jailed for blackmailing a couple of punters, so just picked a random letter and hit it 3 times :p I can see the slight link with the same first letter though!

Appreciate the feedback though.

Online Kev3773

Unfortunately I'm not Layla herself, but a complete first timer. Taking the feedback into account I might end up giving her a miss myself. I am probably just after a blowjob (newly cut and need to experience and all that..) and didn't think £50 would be too bad. Didn't pay much attention to the rest.

Apologies for the lack of creativity on my name, but I'm paranoid enough after the first thing I read was Logan Montoya getting jailed for blackmailing a couple of punters, so just picked a random letter and hit it 3 times :p I can see the slight link with the same first letter though!

Appreciate the feedback though.

Why unfortunate ? and where did you get the £50 from ? Her minimum is £60 and that is extortionate anyway  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:49:06 pm by alfie2013 »