Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aliyah Brown  (Read 5647 times)

Offline Bengeo13

I came across this lady on aw this morning
External Link/Members Only
Has anyone got a valid reason why I shouldn't say hello and welcome her to the North East?

Offline darkdavey

Wow!

Get in there quick; someone has to TOFTT !!

:)

Jay-Jay

I hope we in the North West haven't lost her for good. I was sure she was reviewed under that heading but can't seem to find it. I saw her maybe 12 months ago at her Manc base and she was pretty good. That's if it's definitely her and not a nicked profile. The lass I saw was certainly the girl in the pics.

Jay

Online Kev3773

I came across this lady on aw this morning
External Link/Members Only
Has anyone got a valid reason why I shouldn't say hello and welcome her to the North East?
[/quoteQ.     

On her AW profile     
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Q. How many services am I allowed?!   A. 2 service per 15-30 minutes 3 services within 1 hour x

That's enough to put me off
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 02:00:25 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Bengeo13

Yeah Alf, I saw that too. If I saw her it would be 30 minutes (always as per my normal first visit) which would give me 2 services! What to pick? I might have to avoid any kissing or even the slightest notion of hand relief, so that I could use my credits at the business end of the encounter. Then you've got to consider CIM which is going to include owo as a prelude! This would leave no credits for a shag! All too much calculation for it to be honest guys.
My approach therefore will be to agree beforehand what she will do for the 30 minute booking. owo & sex I guess? 

Offline MasterChief

Pretty sure two services means two shags/cum

Online carl.s

it is cum twise, i called for a booking, and asked, but had to cancel the booking cause something came up so cant comment on what shes like

Offline MasterChief

Well were it not for the fact I am off out the country for two and a half weeks she would be the next victim, sorry appointment

Offline Bengeo13

Step aside Parisno
Let me get to the bottom (quite possibly) of this and make a booking before she leaves us

Offline maxxblue

She must be getting a lot of trade - she has put her prices up today, from £60 for 30 minutes to £70, and £120 an hour to £130.

themademan2

She must be getting a lot of trade - she has put her prices up today, from £60 for 30 minutes to £70, and £120 an hour to £130.
Her prices have gone down. Rang for booking and she came across pretty rude. Giving her a miss

Offline dirkdigler

I rang ,no reply, leaving message still no reply.

Offline Bengeo13

She's back and I'm in the queue - saw her last year and she was super!
Possibly the greatest ass known to mankind!

GeordieBadass

She's back and I'm in the queue - saw her last year and she was super!
Possibly the greatest ass known to mankind!
Saw her last time she was here. Great little body,lovely little ass and good service. No limits on services mentioned at the time. Good punt all round.

David Larry

Wow, she is tidy. Wouldn't mind doing a bit of back and forth with her. Shame it's mobile calls only, I still don't have a punting phone and if I'm being honest, I don't think I ever will.

Offline flash1965

You spend £100+ visiting a WG, but wont spend £10 on a phone. Doesn't make any sense to me  :crazy:

David Larry

You spend £100+ visiting a WG, but wont spend £10 on a phone. Doesn't make any sense to me  :crazy:

Haha, too much of a risk factor for me. I just know it'll be found and I'll be quizzed so it's not worth the risk. I've managed to see Tori and Lily without. This is only a short-term, an itch I need to scratch, quest... I hope, lol.  :scare:

Aliyah brown

Hi guys first of all sorry to whoever said I was rude on the phone I try to be as nice as I can be depending on what you say and how you say it to me and what type of questions you ask

themademan2

Hi guys first of all sorry to whoever said I was rude on the phone I try to be as nice as I can be depending on what you say and how you say it to me and what type of questions you ask
Well don't say I didn't give you a second chance. First couple of messages answered. Then we had a chat on phone, then blanked further messages :dash: Assuming you thought I was a time waster as I hadn't disclosed who I was? Well thanks for that as I ended up booking Jessica Rabbit of AW for one of the best sessions ever ! :thumbsup:

Aliyah brown

I am happy you had a nice time 😀

themademan2

Aliyah brown

Hello sorry you have to understand I am
A very busy girl as you can see from my previous reviews I do not always have time to reply to all messages this is why I state on my profile it is best to ring if we have spoken on the phone then you text asking questions which I don't mind but please realise their is no guarantee I can get back to you straight away I try my best that being said if you have any questions I suggest asking in our telephone conversation sorry you feel the way that you do I am glad you have have had a nice time with another take care !!😀

greychap

A very busy girl as you can see from my previous reviews I do not always have time to reply to all messages this is why I state on my profile it is best to ring if we have spoken on the phone then you text asking questions which I don't mind but please realise their is no guarantee I can get back to you straight away I try my best that being said if you have any questions I suggest asking in our telephone conversation sorry you feel the way that you do I am glad you have have had a nice time with another take care !!😀

Do you state you don't like to do questions etc by text and only want phone calls. I know some girls say to text and some say don't text only call for bookings as they associate too much texts as time wasters, how do you operate as a rule?

Aliyah brown

Hi love I only take bookings by telephone conversation only not by text I would rather questions asked by telephone conversation as you will get a faster response as if I am busy with clients then showering preparing for my next client I may not have time to answer your questions x

Aliyah brown

And yes it does state this in my profile x

themademan2

you really that stupid??!! I did text, u responded, I did call, u were abrupt, I did text after and u blanked. You had already engaged in text replies earlier then decided to blank me. If your that busy, wtf u doing spending time on here typing instead of working??!!  :dash:

themademan2

greedy git has increased prices from yesterday  :scare:

themademan2

greedy git has increased prices from yesterday  :scare:
must be sat reading the posts.. Prices back down AGAIN  :dash: :dash: :sarcastic:

Offline toon972

themademan2

£60>half hour
£140>per hour. :unknown:
Yep, mustn't like us Geordies for more than 30 mins  :sarcastic:

Offline toon972

Yep, mustn't like us Geordies for more than 30 mins  :sarcastic:

Got a strange feeling it will change shortly. :wackogirl:

Aliyah brown

Why are you bothered about what I sk
Doing surely you have a life ?? Or you just stalk working girls ??

Aliyah brown

And stop texting my phone it's becoming harassment

themademan2

stop talking shite... I have the texts on my phone. Last message I sent u was 4/11/2015 11:40am. The next one I sent was a reply from your text showing received today. That message I replied to was on 6/11/2015  11.07am saying, 'you only replied now?!?!' And that was in response to your text reviewed today at 11.06am saying 'sorry I share apartment that won't be possible'. So stop making fictitious version of events up as its recorded on my punting phone  :sarcastic:

I'll pass you the number for Northumbria police Jill Cowan and I'm sure she will confirm from the messages it ain't harassment. Daft cow making false claims   :timeout:

Too much time on here and not enough time fucking clients hence your prices are going up and down like a yoyo  :dance:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:31:26 am by themademan2 »

themademan2

go do what your paid for now, seeing as though your banned now  :sarcastic: