Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lily Pontypridd thai  (Read 5786 times)

English1969

Anyone seen her. Any good. What does she look like

Offline Punting_Mad

Went to see lily the other day was offered a full body for £40 with extras  another £20 I'd say  thai massage  was very average the hr came with a prostate  massage if you wanted it pmsl as for booking it's all a bit secretive she peeps thru the curtains directing u to the door while she waits for you upstairs in a block of flats get some very strange looks from the neighbours massage 6/10 hr 5/10 nice lady just didn't do it for me

I searched and found this...

Offline Dan Dastardly

I've seen her, used to work in thai glow I think. She's quite attractive but no teenager. I think she looks through curtains to direct you to the flat, I don't know pontypridd much at all and quite difficult to find the flat then somewhere to park. Nice girl though, liked the massage

Sepiroth

trying to find her page any links?

Offline KTM RIDER

I visited Lily recently - English not great, trying to find her place was not the easiest!!! Up the narrow stairs to the red curtains everyone speaks about and into the bedroom where she had a massage table. Made the mistake of taking the hard option rather than the soft & boy did it hurt! All in all not a bad experience but I must say the happy ending was awesome!

Offline Dog walker2

Went to see lily today ,massage was ok but booked for a hour but seem to rush a lot got the h e but was that's it  after about 35-40 mins don't think will return

W3lshtrucker

Her flat is situated  behind pontypridd  train station  very average  massage very average  hand relief  seen her on more than 1 occasion  but won't be going back I think gem in Cardiff Bay is the dogs
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 08:25:01 am by W3lshtrucker »

Offline snaitram99

I visited Lily recently - English not great, trying to find her place was not the easiest!!! Up the narrow stairs to the red curtains everyone speaks about and into the bedroom where she had a massage table. Made the mistake of taking the hard option rather than the soft & boy did it hurt! All in all not a bad experience but I must say the happy ending was awesome!

Saw Lily recently. Not that difficult to find from station. You can ask her to stop if it hurts! Will do a review shortly. :)

W3lshtrucker

Good massage can be a bit hard I think it's 40 for half hour and 60 for 1 hour includes happy ending she's a nice girl friendly and does the prostate massage if into it

STAR-LORD

Good massage can be a bit hard I think it's 40 for half hour and 60 for 1 hour includes happy ending she's a nice girl friendly and does the prostate massage if into it

Sounds worth it. I'm gagging for it now after not punting for 13 days, and spotting too many female orientals down Roath park...

STAR-LORD

Just put in SMS request to see if she works Sundays. Gumtree advert link is now as follows:-

External Link/Members Only

STAR-LORD

Managed to see Lily for 1.5 hours yesterday afternoon. My first official massage, received the hard massage all the way, lovely, sexy and attractive Thai lady (it was very hard to resist not making an attempt to make out with her - especially as I had a rock-on for the whole duration), and the oiled HR blew my fu#£ing mind!  :yahoo: Will try and submit a review tonight.

Richard_Morgan98

Was passing and popped into see her.

Paid the usual £60 as mentioned above.

A bit disappointing the whole experience, scruffy flat, massage not great, not the best looking lady if honest.

Polite enough lady, nice personality, quite giggly  etc..

Wouldn't return.  A few years ago would have probably said it was all good experience ,  but been having massages in London recently and I think my standards have gone up !! It sounds arrogant I know.  Maybe I'm getting bored with massages.

Anyway, I'm lazy on giving  feedback, but this is my two pence worth,

Rich   :rolleyes: