Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishJayde- Milton keynes  (Read 3030 times)

Offline Bornslippy

External Link/Members Only
has anybody had the pleasure?
spoke to her. Accent had Northern twang. seemed genuine and up for it.
hope to meet on Thursday TOFTT.....

Offline bender999

The AW Improvements add-on script is saying 'Warning -enjoys bareback'. Not sure where that is coming from as I cant see it in her profile.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The AW Improvements add-on script is saying 'Warning -enjoys bareback'. Not sure where that is coming from as I cant see it in her profile.

Unprotected listed

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Each to his own, but I'm a bit put off by her movie title "Client gives me bare cock and a big cream pie", and I also notice she has ticked "unprotected sex" in her likes list.

Offline Bornslippy

Yep I have already been told off for missing those points.
seems like some seasoned AW members have been with her though. will keep eye on who they see in future

Offline stevedave

Good old UKP, this lass has just rocked up in Leeds and piqued my interest... a quick search on here tells me all I need to know. Binned  :drinks:

Offline SayLess

This AW worker seems to be going by the name BritishJuliette now. No mention on the Reviews of the "Client gives me bare cock and a big cream pie". Perhaps she has deleted that one. Also on the list of Likes, Bareback and Unprotected Sex are not selected.

I have to say, with the word British in her name, and as her nationality, looking at photo 1, she does not look British to me. More of an Oriental look.

Images here

Offline workinallweek

This AW worker seems to be going by the name BritishJuliette now. No mention on the Reviews of the "Client gives me bare cock and a big cream pie". Perhaps she has deleted that one. Also on the list of Likes, Bareback and Unprotected Sex are not selected.

I have to say, with the word British in her name, and as her nationality, looking at photo 1, she does not look British to me. More of an Oriental look.

Images here

English but maybe a botox problem   and the body isnt all that   no metion of bare and a condom for oral   waste of a booking
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bornslippy

I text her ages ago asked her if swallow was on the menu. She said yes "if you tip me". I then asked if BB was on the menu. Her reply was the same. She will get neither my tip or the whole length.....

Offline localguy1962

Images here

4 videos, 3 with the word bareback in the title