Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Thai Jeeda Stafford  (Read 614 times)

Offline Tightpants

External Link/Members Only

Jeeda is showing up in Stafford at the moment. Her adultwork ID is verified but comes back to Hot Thai Cindee/Sindee on here.
Has anyone seen her? I know they B&S and the girls move around between Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Stafford.

Roadster

If you'd put her id number in the search box (top right of the page) you'd have seen the seven previous reviews now listed below your post.

:drinks:

Offline boneidle

I saw her last week although Id actually booked with one of the other profiles (External Link/Members Only), so kind of got B&Sed.   But i knew that they did that from reviews on here and to be honest wouldn't have minded a go on any of the trio!  It was definitely Jeeda you can see her tats in the picture of her standing next to a table (thats a pretty accurate pic, even though its touched up).

Anyway it was a good punt and will be a positive when I get around to reviewing.

Offline Tightpants

If you'd put her id number in the search box (top right of the page) you'd have seen the seven previous reviews now listed below your post.

:drinks:
Thanks but if you read my question  you would  see I had already done that. If you enter her Id  it comes back as a different Thai who has now gone back to Thailand.