Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baby__Blue - Central Manchester/Salford  (Read 2730 times)

1 review(s) for Baby__Blue (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately I haven't have much luck with girls called Riley having been disappointed with a couple in the past, e.g. Little Riley (External Link/Members Only), who had 7 positives and no negative or neutrals on here until I saw her. This girl (Baby__Blue/Riley Blue) doesn't have any reviews or info on here and is even more expensive however I fancied someone young and petite (who I haven't already seen) and after getting a good impression from her comms and having a look at one of her private videos, I decided to go ahead. I'm glad I did.

Price: £100 for 30 mins.

Comms: I'd recommend ignoring her last login date because she definitely pays AW for the ability to receive and send AW emails/messages from her own email address (as opposed to having to login to AW). Her comms were decent and she sounded pretty good. As per her profile, she doesn't have a work phone so you have to use AW. That's made even worse by the fact that, when I saw her at least, the buzzer/intercom to her apartment block wasn't working although she did warn me about this well in advance. There's no good excuse for her not having a work phone. Nonetheless, I find having a punting smartphone with 4G (solely for punting use) to be pretty essential so it wasn't an issue for me.

When I arrived (slightly early), I had to wait a few minutes after we were scheduled to meet (and that was just for to come down and let me in).

Location: Just inside Salford, near The Lowry and Travelodge Manchester Central. The flat and bedroom were perfectly fine.

Looks: Her profile says if you want to see her face, have a look at her private video gallery. I presume this meant there were no face pics in her private picture gallery but I didn't check. Since I have a few freeviews to play with, I could view any of her videos and chose "playing with myself part one". It does give a fairly clear view of her face (and her phone doesn't obscure it as much as the thumbnail suggests) however a minor negative is that unfortunately she doesn't look into the camera (technically mirror) at any point and her panties also obscure her pussy throughout.

That video is definitely her and I doubt it's particularly old however, due to the relatively low resolution (448x640), her positioning and her phone camera's autofocus - the video doesn't quite properly focus on her face although her face is still really quite clear but given all that and the fact that she's wearing makeup in the video - her face in reality was noticeably different. I was a bit surprised but fortunately not disappointed as I definitely found her to be cute. She was wearing no/little make up and was dressed casually (although that was obviously because she had to let me into the building) - she subsequently changed into the silk dressing gown as shown in her public gallery (she was wearing the same lingerie too).

Her photos are all accurate. She claims to be only 5ft and that seems right. She claims she's a size 4 and given her short height that might well be right too. She's slim but she's not bony or anything. Most of her photos show her with dark brown hair but currently her hair is a bit lighter (light brown), as shown in her current main profile pic. She claims to have B cup tits and that might just be about right although I would've guessed large A cups, at any rate they're accurately shown in her pics. She has a nice round, peachy arse. She has a neatly trimmed bush and no hair around her arsehole. She also has hairy armpits (trimmed but probably not recently as the hairs were long). I found that rather surprising but I kind of liked it, if only because I very rarely see it. I imagine many punters might well be disappointed.

She claims be 19 and even though she was consistent with that when she was talking/referring to the past, there were other things she said that lead me to think she's probably not 19. I imagine she's also relying on the fact that she's tiny to help with her "teen" image. Based on all that and my gut feeling from her appearance, I'd guess she's early 20s. She certainly looks youthful and I wasn't disappointed. Overall, not quite what I was expecting facially (or in regards to her underarm hair) but I was definitely happy as I found her to be very good looking.

Service: Started with good FK which soon progressed to proper DFK and there was plenty of it throughout. OWO was very good both in terms of technique and depth where there were numerous moments of deepthroating. Sex was enjoyed in a variety of positions and was very enthusiastic. I'm increasingly becoming a a big fan of "prone bone" which she was a big fan of too. In positions where we facing each other (e.g. missionary) there was lots of eye contact which I always enjoy.

I came during sex and at the end she whipped off the condom and sucked the last couple of drops from my cock which was a nice touch (although the best I've experienced is a WG doing that and then downing the contents of the condom too  :wackogirl:).

She was warm and friendly throughout and definitely had a good attitude. She definitely didn't rush at any point.

Overall: A very enjoyable punt. This girl just about qualifies for my holy trinity of punting award, which means great looks, great service and great attitude.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 12:13:03 am by NigelF »

Online Dmac

I had a 30min session with Railey last month. Didn’t put a review here as I would say the session was incomplete... she was at her final day of period, I didn’t aware that she had stated on her AW profile, and I just not feeling comfortable seeing those blood, and the smell as well... I guess it wouldn’t be fair to put an review basing on that experience...

She is cute but I would like to see her with some make up.

Offline LordTreacle

Thanks for the review, was a little apprehensive about seeing her cause of the cost, but will try and see her after reading this  :hi:

Offline NigelF

I had a 30min session with Railey last month. Didn’t put a review here as I would say the session was incomplete... she was at her final day of period, I didn’t aware that she had stated on her AW profile, and I just not feeling comfortable seeing those blood, and the smell as well... I guess it wouldn’t be fair to put an review basing on that experience...

It's perfectly fair to review that experience. Even though she stated it on her profile, it's not reasonable to expect punters to read every little detail on there, particularly if she only put it on her profile after you started comms with her. If she's on her period she should've warned you in her comms. Anyway, it's up to you how harshly you want to judge her for that. As long as you explain the context (as you have done here), people will have enough detail/info to make their own minds up so your review wouldn't come across as unfair. Also, it's for those reasons that the rating won't matter too much so make sure not to overthink that.

Even though you didn't have sex, I'm sure info about other services, her attitude and her appearance would be helpful for punters on here to know. Indeed, some punters don't always want sex.

Nonetheless, if you're planning to see her again very soon then if I were you I'd just wait until after that and then review her.

Anyway, before you review Riley/Baby Blue, please review Petite Everlyn (External Link/Members Only) as I'm interested in seeing her but there's only one review on here so far (although it is a positive).

Edit: Upon further investigation, Everlyn actually has 3 reviews on here, 2 of which are for her as Robyn at Angel Companions. They weren't indexed to her AW profile so I've just indexed them now. Those 2 reviews though are 2 years old so even though the other one is more recent, another review of her would definitely still be helpful. Indeed, even if a WG has many more positive reviews, another one (especially if for a recent punt) is almost always helpful.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 03:44:25 am by NigelF »

Online Dmac

It's perfectly fair to review that experience. Even though she stated it on her profile, it's not reasonable to expect punters to read every little detail on there, particularly if she only put it on her profile after you started comms with her. If she's on her period she should've warned you in her comms. Anyway, it's up to you how harshly you want to judge her for that. As long as you explain the context (as you have done here), people will have enough detail/info to make their own minds up so your review wouldn't come across as unfair. Also, it's for those reasons that the rating won't matter too much so make sure not to overthink that.

Even though you didn't have sex, I'm sure info about other services, her attitude and her appearance would be helpful for punters on here to know. Indeed, some punters don't always want sex.

Nonetheless, if you're planning to see her again very soon then if I were you I'd just wait until after that and then review her.

Anyway, before you review Riley/Baby Blue, please review Petite Everlyn (External Link/Members Only) as I'm interested in seeing her but there's only one review on here so far (although it is a positive).

Edit: Upon further investigation, Everlyn actually has 3 reviews on here, 2 of which are for her as Robyn at Angel Companions. They weren't indexed to her AW profile so I've just indexed them now. Those 2 reviews though are 2 years old so even though the other one is more recent, another review of her would definitely still be helpful. Indeed, even if a WG has many more positive reviews, another one (especially if for a recent punt) is almost always helpful.

You’re right... I didn’t ask her why not mentioning her period in AW email... I will put a review here when I have time then. By the way, does she still have her underarm hair?! That annoyed me as well...

I will do Everlyn review tomorrow. She is at the top of my list! But... how did you know I have seen her recently?? 😅😅

Offline freeze44

Thanks for the review Nigel and very helpful info. The underarm hair ok with me but as you say might be a thing for some. Seems a trend with more and more women growing hair!

Offline bigthickdick

You’re right... I didn’t ask her why not mentioning her period in AW email... I will put a review here when I have time then. By the way, does she still have her underarm hair?! That annoyed me as well...

I will do Everlyn review tomorrow. She is at the top of my list! But... how did you know I have seen her recently?? 😅😅

Maybe because of your username here and on aw are giving it away...

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review Nigel and very helpful info. The underarm hair ok with me but as you say might be a thing for some. Seems a trend with more and more women growing hair!
Young and petite so just as I like them but Armpit hair puts me off, you are right there does seem to be a bit of a trend and there was something doing the rounds in January where a group of women were promoting Hairuary where they didn't remove body hair for the month  :vomit:

This lass ain't cheap at £100 / 30 mins then it's another £30 for CIM  :scare:

Offline Kool Keef

Young and petite so just as I like them but Armpit hair puts me off, you are right there does seem to be a bit of a trend and there was something doing the rounds in January where a group of women were promoting Hairuary where they didn't remove body hair for the month  :vomit:

This lass ain't cheap at £100 / 30 mins then it's another £30 for CIM  :scare:

Armpit hair on a woman is worse than ISIS  :thumbsdown:

Offline Count Duckula

Fu k it .. I have going to Manchester but looks like she could make it worthwhile. Really want an encounter as described at. So it's up the M6 for me

Offline NigelF

Yes, she still has the underarm hair. In the review, I wasn't totally clear about her lack of make up (although it was strongly implied). For the avoidance of doubt, she wasn't wearing any when I saw her and this meant she looked surprisingly different compared to the video that I saw. I wasn't particularly disappointed because I still liked the natural look and definitely thought she was cute although I do think she's likely to look a bit better with a little bit of make up on (as per the video).

If any trustworthy, contributing members (i.e. those who've posted some reviews) want a copy of that video ("playing with myself part one") then they should feel free to PM me. Unfortunately, videos (and even pictures) can't be sent via PM but I am happy to send you the video via email - just make sure you have a punting-only email address for me to send it to.

As bigthickdick has said, it was obvious because of your username on here and AW.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 11:03:31 pm by NigelF »

Offline jonko

Nice girl this one, I would love to see her but really the price range is too high or me. I only work part time and that's almost a week's wage!  So unfortunately she's out for now. Nice to read the review and hear you had a good time with her Nige. I prefer  youngish girls i in their early 20's with little or no makeup so at some stage- if I get some cash from any extra work I may well make a punt her way. Don't mind hairy arm pits myself as long as not too hairy. She looks really cute - my type! Pity of the price.

Offline Mehdi91

Is this girl still around?
AW doesnt seem to link to anything

Offline Yankinlondon

Seems to have gone already.

Offline NigelF

Her profile was definitely active yesterday (I saw her in my search results). When I last spoke to her she said wouldn't be available until April and I think she said that on her profile too.

My guess is she's just deactivated her account for now. However the error message that appears when you click her link might well suggest it's permanently gone although I'm not sure.