Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aysha - Brooklyns Crewe  (Read 1055 times)

Online Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only

Described as indian, early 30s, petite, long dark hair, size 6~8, 32b boobs, 4'11".

I would agree in general with the description except I estimate Aysha at late 30s.  Her body is very slim/thin, but I wouldn't say toned.  Her face suggests she is older than the early 30s claim.  When I first saw her from across the room I was dissapointed with her face, but once I got closer I found her face to be in my opinion pretty.  The pictures on the site look accurate.

Usual Brooklyns prices of 30 minutes for £50 (£40 basic with £10 for owo).

Services provided:
Handjob, Oral (without), Doggy/Mish/CG.

Aysha seemed keen to drive/lead the punt and I was in the mood to let her do her thing and see where it lead.  This resulted in the short list of services provided.  I found Aysha friendly in a chatty sort of way and she skillfully provided the listed services.  There was no clock watching or rushing out at the end.

I enjoyed my punt a lot and will go back to see her again.  However, a large part of that enjoyment was my first time with an Indian girl plus how much I like small girls.  If I am in the mood for more services next time I've got a funny feeling that I may find the punt doesn't go as well.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks for the review :thumbsup:

Oddly enough, even though this is a positive, I feel more inclined to go and see Aron at Exec Suite, who you reviewed negative. It seems Aron is much more of a looker? Although I'm always wary of seeing EE girls as I worry about the trafficking possibility, so probably won't.

Good to see some crewe reviews. Do you venture to Stoke at all? How about Alicias in crewe? Cheers.

Online robsmith149

Have to agree about her face, saw her in reception and wasn't overly keen but she was only one available so went with her anyway, but close up I thought she was quite good looking.

Online Atlas1957

Oddly enough, even though this is a positive, I feel more inclined to go and see Aron at Exec Suite, who you reviewed negative. It seems Aron is much more of a looker? Although I'm always wary of seeing EE girls as I worry about the trafficking possibility, so probably won't.
I thought they were both good looking with similar body types, just an age advantage to Aron.  The Aysha punt was all about the sex, while the Aron punt was all about the blowjob, so very different service.

Good to see some crewe reviews. Do you venture to Stoke at all? How about Alicias in crewe? Cheers.
I've not tried Alicias or any of the Stoke parlours yet because of how bad the websites are.

Offline Fac51

I've not tried Alicias or any of the Stoke parlours yet because of how bad the websites are.
[/quote]

Don't bother pal - Stoke parlours are SHITE. I live in Stoke ... & have to travel for anything decent.  :dash:

Offline Bigbuttextra

Try executive suite in crewe . Ok not the most tidiest place but its the ladies that put a smile on your face .not the place! been several times with a decent madam boss .no bullshit like others in crewe .

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the review :thumbsup:

Just got back from seeing Ashley at Alicia's, my first time there, place was a bit run down although the room itself wasn't too bad.
As for Ashley, poor service & I wouldn't recommend