Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baan Bussabaa - Warrington  (Read 552 times)

Offline ExtraLymm

Hi All,

First review here, will try to keep it on task.

I rang and booked, easy to understand on phone and no issues with time.

When I turned up, its a little difficult to get to, down the side of a couple of garages and very limited on-road parking. Shop is view-able from a busy main road and roundabout. Went in and warmly welcomed by two members of staff, payed my money and introduced a 35-ish reasonably attractive lass called Suzy. Taken through to the room I was offered a drink and prompted to strip, I asked if I could freshen up quickly due to coming from work. Shower is ok, curtain doesn't keep the water in the tray, so in time there maybe a damp issue with the place (future warning if you're reading this after a year).

Back to the room and onto the bed. I found the room cold and bed a little chilly. Lass came in and she cracked on with was a decent massage. There was no CC and hands never strayed to anywhere exciting. When I flipped over, I asked if it was ok to remove the towel, and she agreed, thought I was heading in the right direction. Wrong, she maintained the routine, and kept away, I ended up asking if she could massage inner thighs, which she did and she saw the immediate effect she had. Still no suggestion and no opportunity to ask for anything extra. Massage ended with flexing the back and head massage.

Overall I was happy with massage, but was left wanting. I will be going back as she was nice to talk to and gave a thoroughly pleasurable massage.

EL

Offline rovingman

Offline ExtraLymm

No real website, just a facebook page External Link/Members Only

The place has been reviewed before by Bronn and a few others on here