Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which "century" is worth celebrating more?  (Read 807 times)

Offline FredSmith89

So I've been punting for a while and am coming up on the 100 milestone. But which one should I splash out on? 100 girls or 100 punts?

Midlane

What's the point in splashing out?

I did that when I "retired" from punting. I'd hit my total spend and been given a crappy medical diagnosis. So a long weekend in London, three a day, a couple of duos, and overnight etc.

Can I remember much of it now? No.
Was it worth it? No

jcdmj12

So I've been punting for a while and am coming up on the 100 milestone. But which one should I splash out on? 100 girls or 100 punts?

I'd rather fight 100 duck-sized horses because you could just kick them back into the river.

vw

Probably best to do nothing if you need to ask a forum of strangers what to do !  Only you know what you like and desire,  why celebrate landmarks as tiny as that, hardly significant in the grand scheme of things really.

Stick to celebrating good punts as they happen.

Leveve

Which "century" is worth celebrating more?

I dont rate the medieval ones, all the wars and plagues and social inequality look shit.

Sureshot

Who the fuck counts this sort of thing? More importantly, why??

Offline sharpshoes78

Offline Malvolio

Who the fuck counts this sort of thing? More importantly, why??

I do, because I'm anally retentive.

Offline madeinwales56

Not sure but if you pay £100 you'll have a hatrick.

Offline purple_t

100 girls is a bigger milestone I reckon.
When you get there, try posting a few reviews on here!

Offline Sonny Crockett

For me, I can only celebrate the 20th and 21st Centuries, as I was alive in those!!!

Offline HappyandLucky

Glad you're century is coming but how have the other 99 benefited fellow members  :unknown:
Also not clear on what you mean by 100 girls or punts  :unknown:

coolguy1990

Which "century" is worth celebrating more?

I dont rate the medieval ones, all the wars and plagues and social inequality look shit.

Yeh, I thought he was asking which calander century.

I'd pick the one where 'gropecunt lane' was an acceptable name for a street in a red light district.

Offline SamLP

I stopped counting after 10. I wouldn't know how many girls I've seen but if I could guess I would estimate it's around the 140-150 mark.