Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tingle gels etc  (Read 756 times)

Offline Stevelondon

It was that Jimbeam idiot who got me thinking about this topic.
As a lover of tie and tease, edging kind of stuff. I’ve had a SP use tingle gel on me a few times. Kind of cooling rather than tingling experience but for me a great way to edge my cock.
But getting back to his point about WG’s putting something in their mouths.
A girl once put menthol toothpaste in her mouth before giving me a blow job. Which actually turned out to be really good.

Anyone else had any experiences of similar persuasion. ?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 09:33:57 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Hobbit

Whisky blowjob. It burns but feels great. It's an acquired taste I guess.

Offline southcoastpunter

Had warm tea, ice and mouth wash used on me (separately of course). just adds to the overall sensation.

Offline danny#3

had a girl (retired) use coke in her mouth, the fizzy sugary stuff, it was OK and she said it helped her swallow. Everyone was happy.

Offline catweazle

Had a Chinese girl fill her mouth with popping candy immediately before closing her mouth over it. Quite fun, very different sensation.

Offline Vice Admiral

Tingle gels, tingle gels,
Tingle all the way!
Oh, what fun it is to ride
Just the one whore every day!

Offline winkywanky

Anti-Covid handgel would probably work, being 70% alcohol.

Sucking on that might even loosen her inhibitions a little, although hopefully that was already the case. Kills 99% of all household germs too  :thumbsup:

Not recommended before restrictions are sufficiently lifted though of course  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Tingle gels, tingle gels,
Tingle all the way!
Oh, what fun it is to ride
Just the one whore every day!

:D I never cease to be amazed at the many talented people in this place. We're all wasted on WGs.

Offline Thephoenix

Toothpaste on your balls gives an interesting sensation, particularly if you've got your cock ring on and they're all swollen.

The hot and cold treatment, mouthwash etc all provide different sensations and add to the variety. :thumbsup:

Offline Hobbit

:D I never cease to be amazed at the many talented people in this place. We're all wasted on WGs.

We certainly are, my parents wanted me to be an Astronaut, and look how I turned out.  :D

Offline winkywanky

Toothpaste on your balls gives an interesting sensation, particularly if you've got your cock ring on and they're all swollen.

The hot and cold treatment, mouthwash etc all provide different sensations and add to the variety. :thumbsup:

Reminds me of the old joke, about a little boy telling his mummy he'd seen the au pair brushing her teeth with his dad's willy  :D

Offline winkywanky

We certainly are, my parents wanted me to be an Astronaut, and look how I turned out.  :D

Having way more fun I reckon  ;)

Offline Thephoenix

I remember telling my dad when I was a youngster that I wanted to be an astronaut, and to be shot into space.
His answer was.. 'Well lad!.....you would have been, if I hadn't been pissed at the time!' :hi:

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I remember telling my dad when I was a youngster that I wanted to be an astronaut, and to be shot into space.
His answer was.. 'Well lad!.....you would have been, if I hadn't been pissed at the time!' :hi:

Armstrong made the enigmatic remark, "Good luck, Mr. Gorsky." When Neil was a boy, Mr. Gorsky was his neighbor in Wapakoneta. One day while playing ball in the backyard, the story goes that young Neil heard Mrs. Gorsky shout at Mr. Gorsky: "Oral sex! You want oral sex? You'll get oral sex when the kid next door walks on the moon!"

Bit of a myth hin't it stioll the whole moon landings well i ask you;)...

Offline Hobbit

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Home Alone

Staying off-topic ;) , the title of this thread struck me as though it might be the name of an upmarket parlour/sauna/brothel staffed only by posh SPs. [Do those creatures actually exist?]

Offline Stevelondon

Staying off-topic ;) , the title of this thread struck me as though it might be the name of an upmarket parlour/sauna/brothel staffed only by posh SPs. [Do those creatures actually exist?]

😂😂😂
Or the name of a SP.