Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pointless photos on gumtree adverts  (Read 675 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

As a person who enjoys an fbsm type of service I use gumtree quite a lot but the one thing I do notice is the totally pointless photos posted on the advert. These usually contain the following images

1. Candles
2. Flowers with candles
3. A pile of stones balanced on top of each other
4. A pile of towels
5. Towels formed in the shape of swans ( Thai shops especially)
6. A relaxing beach scene with Palm trees.
7. Hands rubbing oil on to someones back.
8. The massage couch in the room (which more often than not is not the couch or room you will have your massage on)
9. Images of Buddha ( Thai shops again)
10. Sign saying " Don't panic have a massage" or simular sign
11. A picture of some lotion bottles
12. A cartoon type of picture of an oriental person massaging another ( favourite with Chinese massage parlours)
13. A picture of a male being massaged who is that toned and good looking that he's obviously a male model.
14. Signs telling of the benefits of having a massage.

Some gumtree adverts have 5 or 6 photos posted. You can guarantee it will contain some of the above images.
Feel free to add to the list. :hi:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 08:21:25 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

I suppose they could show some lucky punter getting a hand job instead, any volunteers......?

Offline standardpostage

Have to agree re pointless photos.
What I would like to see is photos of masseuse,  face pic and full body pics.
For example External Link/Members Only

Offline Waterhouse

As a person who enjoys an fbsm type of service I use gumtree quite a lot but the one thing I do notice is the totally pointless photos posted on the advert. These usually contain the following images

1. Candles
2. Flowers with candles
3. A pile of stones balanced on top of each other
4. A pile of towels
5. Towels formed in the shape of swans ( Thai shops especially)
6. A relaxing beach scene with Palm trees.
7. Hands rubbing oil on to someones back.
8. The massage couch in the room (which more often than not is not the couch or room you will have your massage on)
9. Images of Buddha ( Thai shops again)
10. Sign saying " Don't panic have a massage" or simular sign
11. A picture of some lotion bottles
12. A cartoon type of picture of an oriental person massaging another ( favourite with Chinese massage parlours)
13. A picture of a male being massaged who is that toned and good looking that he's obviously a male model.
14. Signs telling of the benefits of having a massage.

Some gumtree adverts have 5 or 6 photos posted. You can guarantee it will contain some of the above images.
Feel free to add to the list. :hi:
15. Ornately placed string of pearls somewhere, on the couch or towels, near a candle etc.

Offline catweazle

There's a popular theory that says that a picture of a lotus flower is a covert sign that "extras" are available.

Offline mr.bluesky

Have to agree re pointless photos.
What I would like to see is photos of masseuse,  face pic and full body pics.
For example External Link/Members Only

+1 .a recent photo of the lady or lady's who are going to do the massage would help. Even a photo of the outside of the premesis does help . Although these staff photos can very quickly become out of date with high staff turnovers especially at the Chinese and Thai places.

Offline sharpshoes78

Nothing more sexy than a pile of stones  :rose:

Offline sparkus

This practice (soppy pics) came in after Gumtree had their ruthless purge of FBSM providers a few years back and banned face pics of any kind.  A while back they seemed to ease up and it's now back to where it was.

My favourite was the Brazilian who posted a naked waist down pic, I just had to go and see her (and did).