Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sara & Claudia Blonde - Edinburgh Incall  (Read 1351 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6696172) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6809541) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Papertrail2019

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ & External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This meet was in November last year. Flat was near the Easter Road Stadium.

I fancied a quick BJ one afternoon and seen that Sara's profile offered that. Texted her about her availability. She took about 20/30 mins to initially respond. After the initial text, quick responses. Agreed with the blow & go service for £50 (is now £60) but after 5 mins she text saying if I wanted to include her blonde friend for an extra £30. Thought fuck it and agreed.

Got to the flat, not the cleanest but been to much worse. Can tell they smoke weed as it had a bit of a stench once you get inside.

Sara has got dark hair, decent looking, looks early 30's to mid 30's. She has got a pot belly but has a massive rack on her. Very nice curvy bum too. Speaks very good English but has a really bad attitude but I think that is her personality, eastern European abruptness.

Claudia is better looking but has bad teeth. More athletic build with tattoo on shoulder and arm. Tits not as big but a nice bum. Looks around mid to late 20's. Smiled a lot more but very little English.

Anyway must say, they both gave a fantastic blowjob. They took turns where one sucked my cock and the other sucked & licked my balls. Sara just said no finishing in the mouth, it's extra and to let her know when I'm ready to finish. Both were deep throat throating.

I was trying my hardest not to cum quick but Sara reminded me time was nearly up. Finished with Claudia wanking me off and Sara stroking my balls with one hand and getting the tissue ready on my stomach for the clean up.

Tried to chat to them after but Sara was just being weird giving strange answers and Claudia didn't really communicate due to her lack of English.

Would see again but will try to see Claudia on her own. She doesn't have a number on her profile but you will need to go through Sara or one Sara's other profiles.

Sara did confirm that she had another profile. She said she had another one which has both her & Claudia but I think it's just another one for her: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only