Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Grace, Sheffield  (Read 4982 times)

11 review(s) for Sweet  grace (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

johnwick1975

Hey guys, first time poster

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1 hour

I visited Grace about a month ago whilst away on business  :rolleyes:

Comms were straightforward with a quick call to enquire followed by the inevitable mysterious texts which resulted in me standing outside a pub across from her window so she could check me out (she only sees white guys apparently)

Venue was an apartment above a restaurant (on London Road) and as other have said before access via the rear (so to speak)

On arrival greeted by Grace wearing a nice lacy playsuit and taken in to the boudoir, pleasantries exchanged and paperwork done told to get undressed and lie on the bed ready for massage

Action involved a great back and leg massage with hot oil, she offered a front massage too but I declined in favour of speeding up to the good stuff!

Grace has a great body, 30's I would say, definitely Thai, tits are enhanced and although nice I prefer a natural breast, great ass and pussy

Grace was happy to suck OWO as long as I asked but declined RO which is fair enough, various shagging with condom and for the finish she was happy for me to CIM and she proudly displayed the contents before disposal

She has a bit of a crazy personality but is very sweet and attentive and IMHO VGFM at £100 p/h

All in all a very satisfactory "business trip"  :thumbsup:

Can I also just say that the advice and reviews offered by everyone are fantastic and very much shaped my perceptions and expectations of punting

Offline Ade65

Offline bigbird

She is bonkers ! but in a nice way..

Offline Dazza111111

Anybody see anything of sweet Grace lately? Adult work profile is down. She is the only Asian that has given me a good rimming and I loved it. Was gonna try my luck today but she gone. Anybody know of other Asian girls that give OWO massage and rimming?

Offline Ade65

Anybody see anything of sweet Grace lately? Adult work profile is down. She is the only Asian that has given me a good rimming and I loved it. Was gonna try my luck today but she gone. Anybody know of other Asian girls that give OWO massage and rimming?

She'll be back by Monday - tried to book her myself, but she's having a few days off she says. Roll on next week :)

Offline Wardyblade

Met with Grace today and can confirm she's mad as a box of frogs. Good fun though.

Offline Dazza111111

Anyone know her whereabouts? She’s disappeared again. Tried calling her number today but it’s switched off  :(

Offline Ade65

Anyone know her whereabouts? She’s disappeared again. Tried calling her number today but it’s switched off  :(

She's away at the moment, but is intending to get back to working soon.

Offline Dazza111111

Is she gone for good, not seen her profile active in at least a few month?