Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x-classy_claudia-x (Bournemouth)  (Read 588 times)

Offline southcoastpunter

A question for the Bournemouth guys? anyone know anything about this lady?

External Link/Members Only

There was a Classy Claudia in Bournemouth a few years ago (6 or 7 ?) who was always a bit pricey but very attractive and very good. The age is about right, the pics (as much as you can see) look about right and she was eastern european.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 07:25:36 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline manofsimplepleasures

A question for the Bournemouth guys? anyone know anything about this lady?

External Link/Members Only

There was a Classy Claudia in Bournemouth a few years ago (6 or 7 ?) who was always a bit pricey but very attractive and very good. The age is about right, the pics (as much as you can see) look about right and she was eastern european.

I vote you TOFTT and let us know how it was for you  :) ;)

Offline southcoastpunter

I vote you TOFTT and let us know how it was for you  :) ;)

sorry you don't get a vote on that!

I know there are a few guys on here that were around when (the original) classy claudia was in Bournemouth. I am hoping that one of them can add their view whether this is (or not) the original from a few years ago.

Offline Dogfather

Same pics (and price level) that she used to have SCP.
I never saw her due to said price level.

Offline kinkyhamster1

Same from a few years ago.

She’s quite tall, but a bit vanilla from experience.

Offline southcoastpunter

Thanks guys - so yes it would appear it is the original Classy Claudia.

I saw her a few times in Boscombe when she first came on the scene and at more reasonable rates - before she became friendly with a couple of other established local ladies, moved and upped her rates to be in line with theirs. Still she was an attractive lady and was then - if not now (and i don't know what she is like now) a really good SP.

But i won't be having an overnight with her at £5k!!

Offline dross

Thanks guys - so yes it would appear it is the original Classy Claudia.

I saw her a few times in Boscombe when she first came on the scene and at more reasonable rates - before she became friendly with a couple of other established local ladies, moved and upped her rates to be in line with theirs. Still she was an attractive lady and was then - if not now (and i don't know what she is like now) a really good SP.

But i won't be having an overnight with her at £5k!!

£5k?!!?  JFC.

Offline beachboy

certainly looks like her but its a long time since I saw her -probably 10 years?

Offline Dorsetpunter

Most of the pictures are definitely the same as the original classy claudia, saw her about 7 years ago in a duo with the now notorious sexysasha.

I found her really attractive but even then she didnt do cim so never went to see her on her own.