Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walsall punts  (Read 645 times)

Ukmw1

Hi guys new to the site and was wondering if anyone could help. I’m gonna be working in walsall town for a month or so and am after a punt. Any suggestions guys preference is black but not mandatory. Thanks

Offline davesjames

check further down this feed i put one up and there are some really helpful comments from jimmymac, walsall lad & punterperson

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204830.0

Online Punterperson1971

Hi guys new to the site and was wondering if anyone could help. I’m gonna be working in walsall town for a month or so and am after a punt. Any suggestions guys preference is black but not mandatory. Thanks
I live on in Walsall and punt in Walsall ask me if you genuinely want to know who to see,let me know what your after and prices if you just want to leech with no input then I won’t help you.

Ukmw1

I live on in Walsall and punt in Walsall ask me if you genuinely want to know who to see,let me know what your after and prices if you just want to leech with no input then I won’t help you.

I like a thicker women not too big, as for price £80 for half hour kinda mark seems fair. oh and older than 25.