Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brook89  (Read 1290 times)

SamcroPunter

External Link/Members Only

Planned 2 hour outcall £250
Never Happened

A LOT of planning went into this, it was booked for two weeks in advance with a few texts leading up to it to ensure all was well and the meet was still on. I called the day before and had a pleasant conversation confirming everything.

A few hours before the meet she cancelled on me claiming time of the month. Although incredibly pissed off I was polite and asked when she may be able to re arrange. No reply. I then asked if she had any friends that might take the booking for her (knowing that she does duos with Solai and Alesha) No reply.

I've still heard nothing from her and won't contact her again.

Offline redt4

Sounds familiar there mate, been there myself before

jasonleics41

No surprise there, she is known for being unreliable but just seems to be getting worse.

Also has happened to me before.

Diehard

External Link/Members Only

Planned 2 hour outcall £250
Never Happened

A LOT of planning went into this, it was booked for two weeks in advance with a few texts leading up to it to ensure all was well and the meet was still on. I called the day before and had a pleasant conversation confirming everything.

A few hours before the meet she cancelled on me claiming time of the month. Although incredibly pissed off I was polite and asked when she may be able to re arrange. No reply. I then asked if she had any friends that might take the booking for her (knowing that she does duos with Solai and Alesha) No reply.

I've still heard nothing from her and won't contact her again.

Pointless planning hookers in advance as if they get an easier booking or one offering more money they will take that. Just contact them no earlier than day before u want to meet