Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla - Leicester.  (Read 680 times)

Offline HailWood

This girl has been on my HL for a while - maybe it is something to do with her posing with a bike. Wondered if this is a TOFTT opportunities but I think the profile looks a bit too good to be true. Any thoughts please chaps?

External Link/Members Only

EDIT: apologies, I was spelling her name incorrectly so my search had not found her reviews. So not a TOFFT oppo
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 07:01:50 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This girl has been on my HL for a while - maybe it is something to do with her posing with a bike. Wondered if this is a TOFTT opportunities but I think the profile looks a bit too good to be true. Any thoughts please chaps?

External Link/Members Only

EDIT: apologies, I was spelling her name incorrectly so my search had not found her reviews. So not a TOFFT oppo

As a general rule, always search by their 7-digit AW ID number (as she was already in your HL).

Name search is only handy if you can't recall the AW profile, or if the girl regularly changes her name, and you s=only remember one of those names.

Offline RogerBoner

As a general rule, always search by their 7-digit AW ID number (as she was already in your HL).

Name search is only handy if you can't recall the AW profile, or if the girl regularly changes her name, and you s=only remember one of those names.
Dear CT I've just tried searching for 4020738 and this is what came up. Have I missed something?
RB

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Thanks CT - noted.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Dear CT I've just tried searching for 4020738 and this is what came up. Have I missed something?
RB

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nope, you've not missed anything.

As MTB noted above, she already had 3 reviews. She is part of the Colombian girls that have toured the EM at some point in the past.

Read up the thread you have put up the link for.

Her profile says she is Spanish and profile is currently being accessed from Spain (i.e. either she is in Spain, or the pimp is updating her profile from Spain).
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 12:17:49 am by CoolTiger »