Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Miss Zoey - Manchester Eastlands  (Read 983 times)

16 review(s) for Little Miss Zoey (7 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1 Hour incall
£110

About the venue

Nice house , quiet street,a couple of minutes walk from the Manchester – Ashton road near Manchester City FC, loads of parking,  and buses / trams every 10 mins or so.

Physical

Her photo`s and vital stats are accurate, she`s slim and petite.

Personality

Smiling, easy to get on with, polite, proper salt of the earth .

Services.

Now this is what I like, if you click on her services tab, it lists things that are guaranteed in the booking and in my opinion, it would cover virtually everything that most blokes want.
It`s clear, and you don`t have to read through a load of waffle like on some profiles.
If it`s not there, she either doesn`t offer it, or you would have to discuss it with her.

About the meeting

Communication was a piece of cake and straight to the point, no messing about.
Sent her an email, are you available?  quick response back with a phone number, phoned her up, discussed the usual things, arranged a time, text me the postcode and I  called for the house number when I got off the tram.

Walked up the path and the front door seemed to open by magic, and there was a bit of magic hiding behind it dressed sexy and wearing an alluring smile.

Off upstairs, gave her the cash, clothes off and lay on the bed, gentle kisses, followed by DFK while I stroked her gently.
She does like to be stroked, kissed and treated gently, her nipples were soon stood to attention, so I gave them some attention, before moving my tongue down south.

It was well horny, looking at each other while I just carried in licking her until she came.

Oral for me for a bit before the condom went on and she climbed aboard, alternating in a few positions and doing them again with loads of kissing, licking and sucking thrown in, just the usual non stop pleasing each other.

Back for oral on her again and generally giving her some attention, well enjoying it, she came again.

My time was nearly up, the clock and my cock were ticking, and one had to go off before the other one.

So she just lay there, gently working my hard on with her mouth while looking me in the eye until there was no option but to exploded in her and watch her let it dribble back out , all down her hand.

I could hear a massive roar from Man City`s ground, aye I thought, not the only one who`s scored

Overall, I had a top time, she`s a little cracker.