Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any lucky one on here?  (Read 974 times)

saeedhusain

Hi guys,

Has anyone seen her?

Quite new profile and already 3 reviews. I did see her verified pic when it popd on my search first a week ago probably though she has removed that one now :( Also she was doing incalls a couple of days ago for 200/hr but now just outcall for 300/hr   :dash:

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 11:57:59 am by saeedhusain »

Offline laidbackasiandude

Strange heading title "Any lucky one on here?" regarding subject header for your post.
Anyway, this is what I've discovered by analysing some of the images on the AW
profile for "iamaliyax".

Examining this AW image External Link/Members Only comes out
with an EXACT match for an agency girl by the name of "Rabael" as shown below
with link:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've done some additional analysis/cross-checks but can't find any other sources ie skimmed off images
of glamour models, etc. Subject to the usual agency photo-shopping the image appears to be a reasonable
representation.

UNUSUAL ASPECT: Aliya's AW rate for one hour is DOUBLE what the agency listing is as per link
above. Usually it's the other way around with AW rates being more competitive.

Regarding the actual WG in question and the agency, I have absolutely no idea what she's like
and likewise for this agency.

Biscuitman

You can have her for £70 if you go to house of divine her name there is Zeena

Biscuitman

Just tried to find a link but she is not on there site anymore

Just tried to find a link but she is not on there site anymore

Were you referring to this image? It does look like the AW & agency profile (but no longer at HOD I believe as "Zeena").

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Discoballs

From £300 down to £70 .. Good work .  :yahoo:

Offline Discoballs

Quote from: laidbackasiandude link=topic=80871.msg1004928#msg1004928 date=145185 (but no longer at HOD I believe as "Zeena").

[
[/quote

Doh!!!  :dash:

Quote from: laidbackasiandude link=topic=80871.msg1004928#msg1004928 date=145185 (but no longer at HOD I believe as "Zeena").
Doh!!!  :dash:
[/quote

Lbad writes as follows:

If she did work at HOD under a former guise of "Zeena" then would imagine there has to be a punter who's met her,
and clarify services she offered etc?  I couldn't find anything on UKP alas except for what I've posted based upon
GRIS.

Biscuitman was the one who recognised the agency photo as being formerly Zeena of HOD, forgot to ask him if
he's seen her? On her AW profile, service list is somewhat vanilla for £300/hr. The agency listing has her for £150/hr.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 10:45:58 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Biscuitman

I just saw it on the website before but now profile gone. ☹️

saeedhusain

Wow great work guys, impressive. Thanks

Sorry for the strange title, my first post on UKP.

I might book her via the agency as 300 via aw is not affordable and strange imo. Tbh she looks good in the pics on her agency website, lets hope for the best.