Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Alice - London - positive but with cautions  (Read 1374 times)

PuntAMunter

1 hr outcall @ £150
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a borderline neutral, after discussing elsewhere though I feel it's fair to stick with a positive with cautions.

She is definitely the girl in the pictures, I was convinced by her PG pics which show she has a very pretty face.  But I totally missed the fact that there's actually no body pics not even underwear shots. Total schoolboy error on my part, should have been obvious that if she's not showing all the merchandise it's because it's not that good to look at. Not very toned body, stretch marks, saggy boobs, flat butt all in all below average I'd say.

That said can't fault her services and she does have a wide list of them.  Everything on her list was on offer and I did test some of her kinky limits - so if you can focus on that pretty face and you're more interested in the services available than her bod then Id say worth a punt. She is very submissive / passive if that's your thing.

For me personally the bod was just not up to snuff and for £150ph I would definitely not go there again, there are much better options in that price range.

yourgent

She has the same pictures as an Alice I saw back in 2012. Her profile disappeared and looks like she has come back with a new one.
Was an RB and I was fooled by the size 8/10 claim. She was more of a size 10/12 back then and likely hasn't shrunk since. Having said that I had a similar experience to the OP, a little passive at first but warmed up with good OWO / CIM and enjoyed attention on her too, loved her tits and pussy getting some attention, so overall a good punt despite