Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty.cassie same as Busty Vanessa?  (Read 933 times)

Offline Illya Kurakin

I recall this girl was on AW about 16 months ago under a different name:
External Link/Members Only
I think it was "Busty Vanessa". I had her on a HL and even have her old PG pics.
I did not see her then but recall a review or two that were neutral/negative and so took her off the HL. Do any of this ring a bell with any of those reviewers? If so, could they post the link? Cheers.

Offline The_Don

I recall this girl was on AW about 16 months ago under a different name:
I think it was "Busty Vanessa". I had her on a HL and even have her old PG pics.
I did not see her then but recall a review or two that were neutral/negative and so took her off the HL. Do any of this ring a bell with any of those reviewers? If so, could they post the link? Cheers.

Yes she been around (remember those tits and that face). As well as the mixed reviews (thus I never booked).

IMO another W/G that provides a poor service (from the review details) hope to draw punters in with her body.

Not 100% sure but this may be her reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=337
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 02:02:55 pm by The_Don »

Offline Illya Kurakin

I think you are correct. Thanks. We should all take a leaf from your book and tag our reviews with photos of the ladies from their profiles.

Milo117

She is the same girl

Tits and ass are amazing service is meh

Offline scarebear

Yes she been around (remember those tits and that face). As well as the mixed reviews (thus I never booked).

IMO another W/G that provides a poor service (from the review details) hope to draw punters in with her body.

Not 100% sure but this may be her reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=337

That's the one. Its my review. If you love great tits then shes fine but the rest sucks (and not in a good way!)

Milo117

Appears to be gone no info of when she will be back