Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera - Euston - WOW!  (Read 1748 times)

The_Last_Emperor

Link: External Link/Members Only

After 2 years of trying to book Ameera, I finally hit the jackpot. Was it worth the wait? Hell Yeah!

I'll skip all the long details, as she's well reviewed on here and most dudes have covered the amazing service she provides.

I've seen her twice now both sessions were for 1 hour as I had to go back to work each time. 1 hour is not enough with her, you need at least 3 hours in order to explore the paradise :angelgirl:

I'm more in to GFE but the things she did changed my mind, I think I can handle PSE only with her. Full on DFK from start to end, amazing owo with full DT and a great fuck. I exploded after round 1 but round 2 was even more powerful! During mish I felt her nails on my back, gentle scratch which felt like a tiger claw (I never wrestled with a tiger, so no real comparison here :p)

Anyways, I think she's amazing and deserves to replace the queen! Imagine having a kingdom full with Ameera's clones eheh. Sorry I kinda lost it there, too much red bull.

Positives: Everything.

Negatives: None.

Would I recommend her? Does Lisa Ann have big boobs? Yes she has and hell yeah I recommend her!

fredpunter

I see she now has 56 reviews ... must be close to a record? I guess she must be doing something right  :lol:

Offline The_Don

I see she now has 56 reviews ... must be close to a record? I guess she must be doing something right  :lol:

Customer service is one

It's clear she listening to feed back.