Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BLONDE BUSTY DOLL - Belsize Park  (Read 1748 times)

Big Cat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers to doobes who reviewed Noelia the other day - she's actually in between Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage stations so I've used the former in the title just to differentiate from the other review. Both equal distances she says (I got off at Belsize Park and walked about 6-7 mins).

Anyway, had a good time. Read a few other older reviews of her on here which said she's abrupt, bossy etc (reviewers didn't say it was necessarily a bad thing). I actually found her the opposite; quite sweet, girly and friendly. Bit of a (dare I say) little sister vibe.

Looks better in person, younger than her photos. Easily early 20s in looks and certain things she comes out with as well.

Up for anything you ask, I'm quite basic really so did all the standard positions with plenty of DFK throughout. Not a fan of a lot of tongue so had to slow her down a tad but loved that she was willing to please. Decent blowjob. Switches it up in cowgirl. I liked how she scratched me up a little bit as we fucked as well. 

Her boobs are A+ all the way

Popped twice in half and hour as is my specialty  :hi:

Sweet girl, good fuck, Recommended   :thumbsup:

doobes

Glad you had a good one with Noelia. :thumbsup:

I hadn't thought to ask about multiple pops in a 30 minute session - might have to rethink my statement that she might not be strictly VFM.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 02:25:09 pm by doobes »

Pdubz

Offline JamesRockford

Offline bestbefore

Now she is £150/hour.

That is an outcall price - no prices listed for in calls. Though earlier in the profile £100 an hour is still listed...

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks for clarifying... oops

Offline shagbambi

Her location has also changed from Swiss Cottage (according to the profile) so I would say she has broken away from the incall group in Swiss Cottage.  I do think 150 is steep though.

doobes

The group has either splintered apart (Noelia's outcall only, Kamila is in the south-west) or the girls are back in Poland and they've changed the prices/locations on their profiles.