Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Milan - anyone seen her?  (Read 1441 times)

Offline Jimthedon1

Hi UK Punting hive mind

Has anyone seen this lady? External Link/Members Only

Saw her profile on London backpage but she doesn't seem to have an AW profile.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 09:02:13 am by Jimthedon1 »
Banned reason: Fuck all use to the site…
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline diomhair72

Hi UK Punting hive mind

Has anyone seen this lady? External Link/Members Only

Saw her profile on London backpage but she doesn't seem to have an AW profile.

Haven't seen her but now I want to need that's hot, let us know how you get on look forward to your review.

Offline Hereatlee

I called her today to book tomorrow. She said call back tomorrow. At least the number works.

Offline Dopedj

I guess is the same establishment in London Bridge

Offline Kendrig

Interesting is you get to meet, and if the same girl, likely a B&S be prepared to walk.

Offline Hereatlee

Punt complete.

External Link/Members Only

Also on AW now. Adding links not working on tablet, sorry. Her name on AW is:
Ebony-Milan.UK.

Shared flat short walk from Southwark station.

Comms: a little wierd. They tell you to call from an area and guide you in. Probably to vetted you. Not off putting to me but maybe a pain to others.

Milan is a very pretty, very slim and fit black girl. I'd say her looks are a 8/10 just because her little tits are not perfectly perky. No doubt though, she's hot if small framed dark chocolate is your desire.

Service. Site lists a lot but she said anal was not included in price. I didn't conform it was extra or just not offered. OWO was 10 extra. She doesn't kiss and she's neither GFE, PSE, or mechanical...maybe just a bit inexperienced? Great BJ skills with mostly DT and a lot of tongue action. Very nice BJ. Started with a decent lap dance and massage, BJ, then to cowgirl and she struggled to take th he fulk length at first, then Mish and doggy, back to BJ, and more positions. She was willing and agreeable, just not overly enthusiastic.

Her flatmate knocked at 20minutes so had to work out this was 45min, not 30. Then mid BJ at about 35min, her flat mate called her. And told her she needed the room and we were finished. Told her I wanted 20 back, she refused, and I didn't make an issue of it.

Overall, I am glad i went and satisfied. She scratched a little jungle fever itch I was feeling and it was good. Not great, but good.

Overall, if what I've put here doesn't bother you much, then maybe she's worth the price but at 45min for 100, not really cheap.

Offline bhudda

Punt complete.

External Link/Members Only

Also on AW now. Adding links not working on tablet, sorry. Her name on AW is:
Ebony-Milan.UK.

Shared flat short walk from Southwark station.

Comms: a little wierd. They tell you to call from an area and guide you in. Probably to vetted you. Not off putting to me but maybe a pain to others.

Milan is a very pretty, very slim and fit black girl. I'd say her looks are a 8/10 just because her little tits are not perfectly perky. No doubt though, she's hot if small framed dark chocolate is your desire.

Service. Site lists a lot but she said anal was not included in price. I didn't conform it was extra or just not offered. OWO was 10 extra. She doesn't kiss and she's neither GFE, PSE, or mechanical...maybe just a bit inexperienced? Great BJ skills with mostly DT and a lot of tongue action. Very nice BJ. Started with a decent lap dance and massage, BJ, then to cowgirl and she struggled to take th he fulk length at first, then Mish and doggy, back to BJ, and more positions. She was willing and agreeable, just not overly enthusiastic.

Her flatmate knocked at 20minutes so had to work out this was 45min, not 30. Then mid BJ at about 35min, her flat mate called her. And told her she needed the room and we were finished. Told her I wanted 20 back, she refused, and I didn't make an issue of it.

Overall, I am glad i went and satisfied. She scratched a little jungle fever itch I was feeling and it was good. Not great, but good.

Overall, if what I've put here doesn't bother you much, then maybe she's worth the price but at 45min for 100, not really cheap.

Just to summarise what you've written ...

There's some messing about with directions to get to her flat
She doesn't offer all services advertised
She charges extra for some services which isn't advertised
She gives a good blowjob and is happy to follow your lead on positions but without enthusiasm
charges you for 45 mins but kicks you out after 35

Obviously you were there, your punt, so in a review you get to choose the rating ... and it's up to others to decide if they agree. So thanks for the review (and perhaps you should do a review in the reviews section?)

tomacachulo

Had same experience than above, tricky with directions and at the end, one shows up (not my taste at all), then I tell her she is not the girl in pics and says that Ebony-Milan is not available but she will check nevertheless. Minutes later, another black girl comes in and again not my cup of tea, not the girl in the pics. This girl tells me that Ebony-Milan is gone for the day.... A complete waste of time.

Offline LLPunting

Had same experience than above, tricky with directions and at the end, one shows up (not my taste at all), then I tell her she is not the girl in pics and says that Ebony-Milan is not available but she will check nevertheless. Minutes later, another black girl comes in and again not my cup of tea, not the girl in the pics. This girl tells me that Ebony-Milan is gone for the day.... A complete waste of time.

This dead thread is nearly 11 months old
If you are posting about an encounter with this SP then post your own review!  :dash:
FFS there are people with locked in syndrome with greater ability to communicate coherently than some of the recent new entrants on this site.

Offline stampjones

FFS backpage doesnt exist anymore so whats the point of commenting on some girl we have no chance of seeing. What a waste of time