Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: green and natural long eaton  (Read 1845 times)

Offline zeahtr

Can you just walk in anyone knows? They don't seem to respond to me. TIA

Offline NervousJ

Can you just walk in anyone knows? They don't seem to respond to me. TIA

I always send a message asking who’s on. They always reply... best txt or phone. Although first time I ever went I just walked in..

They can only say no...

Offline Idba522

Yes you can just walk in, although I rang in advance

Offline NervousJ

Not been for ages, anyone decent working does anyone know..

Offline Stickitin

Not been for ages, anyone decent working does anyone know..

I go about once a month and apart from the boss it’s nearly always a different girl every time, mostly good experiences but rarely ever better than an average looking 40 yo....
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 02:34:06 pm by Stickitin »

Offline NervousJ

I go about once a month and apart from the boss it’s nearly always a different girl every time, mostly good experiences but rarely ever better than an average looking 40 yo....

Cheers mate. It’s a shame jasmine doesn’t do any extras.. yeah last time I went it was fairly average thin Chinese lass...

Enquired earlier and it’s Fiona and jasmine on...

Offline RogerBoner

I always get a BJ and reverse O from the manageress during a body to body session at Green & Natural, never had to ask.

Someone got lucky!

Offline hunkybc

Im tempted by this place.  But its location is right on a set of traffic lights.  So you are 100% going to be seen going in and coming out and everyone knows what green and natural is!  If only hey didnt have an on-street entrance.    :dash:

Offline RogerBoner

The traffic lights are embarrassing but they do have a rear exit only used as an exit if requested.

I still want more info about the BJ from the manageress. With that moniker Sherlock should have identified that she was the middle aged manageress. I think that I read that she kissed the tip of an anxious member  :timeout:

Offline Sherlock

Just to confirm, it's only the manager, Jasmine, who has done this for me as part of the B to B service.  I've never asked, she's just done it, however it's a bit "BJ lite" - she doesn't go very deep or does it for long but a nice little bonus. I've not been for a few months, but I can only report what I find.

Offline NervousJ

In fairness, it’s always ok going in. You can just dart inside.. always better if it’s timed right though...

I’ve also been let out the back on a couple of occasions...but tbf, if you just wait until the lights are green a quick dart right and your history...

Offline Stongwee53

Where abouts in long eaton is it dont really know it that well apart from getting off the a52 going up to tesco

Offline RogerBoner

Massage Nottingham | Chinese Full Body Massage External Link/Members Only

Offline j122

Traffic light junction near Long Eaton Library & directly opposite Home Bargins

Offline RogerBoner

I thought that it was someone on here that got a peck on the pecker.  Maybe I'm mistaken.  Whilst we are discussing massage in Long Eaton, does anyone know what happened to Thai Pinky who was the owner of a parlour in Beeston and of SNJW massage in Long Eaton?  Has she set up afresh?  I miss her as she wouldn't do FS but would give a Happy beginning and a Happy Ending within half an hour for a bargain £40 (sometimes £30).

I wish the Chinese would stay put for more than a week or two as I like to get under their skins.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 05:23:45 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline j122

Offline RogerBoner

Didn't SNJW get raided?
Dunno.
Both promises were located in the most indiscreet locations. I'd be interested if you know the full story.

Offline j122

Dunno.
Both promises were located in the most indiscreet locations. I'd be interested if you know the full story.

I only heard a rumour...
It got raided as there were quite a few of them sleeping on mattresses in there.

Offline NervousJ

I had a little peck on the old fella from jasmine the Manageress... but alas it was literally only a peck... one of the first places I ever visited green and natural.. I quite liked the stern nature of her.. ha ha...
She’s put a bit of timber on the last time I visited, quite a while ago and I’ve not been back to see her..

That Pinky at snwj was a nice looking lass.. dreadful place to get In and out off with the pub opposite. And I never went to the Beeston place.

Offline Deadwood2

Hello all,

This was one of my regular haunts until i fell out with Jasmines Oppo Fiona. I can only repeat that if you become a trusted regular there is much more on offer and honestly members would be crazy to brag about t on here. OP's everywhere, make a relationship with SP's, thats why on many FS profiles, services are discretionary. I have never been short changed here but there was a personal issue that I didn't appreciate with Fiona.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Offline TimTaylor

Went in the other day and walked out again.  The place stank like a sewer.  I used to go a lot but the 'Girls' have just gotten older and older and Jasmine blocked my number months ago but still happy to take my cash.