Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Merry Christmas !!!  (Read 1111 times)

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Merry Christmas guys, have a good one!!

I'm going to try and treat myself to a duo over the hols, never seen a bit of girl on girl haha if I live past the excitement of socks and boxers tomorrow.

Happy 'fucking' holidays everyone  :drinks:

Offline NervousJ

Merry Christmas mate...

At least you will look smart rocking up in your new pants and socks...don't forget to take the labels out....

GolfNut

Merry Christmas one and all.

Well I've had a pretty memorable punting 2016 and am looking forward to see what 2017 has in store for the Golfing Punter Nutter.

I really can't believe a year has passed since Steely Dan's epic post this time last year.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79873.msg993417#msg993417

GN  :drinks:

Offline RogerBoner

Merry Christmas ILO my brother from another.. It's been great sharing opinions with you.

Online PepeMAGA

Offline cueball

Merry Xmas matey's.....from your favourite northerner  :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Merry Christmas to All East Mids Members, as well as Northerners and Southerners Members  :D

drekzeron

Merry christmas to all. To all who still havent finished 2016 punting :hi: and may 2017 be better for all. :drinks:

Offline j122

Offline Owwhatanight

Happy Boxing Day to you all. I do Miss the comaradie of the East Mids
I forgot all about Stelley Dans review and still funny to read.

Happy new year  :hi:

TheNewSeeker

Yup,

. . . and a happy new punting year to all East Midlands comrades, including those who make forays over our borders, who make useful reviews, tips and comments which make our punting more successful than it otherwise might be.

:drinks:

Online EatsShootsAndLeaves

Merry Christmas All!
Here's to another year of good laughs and general fuckbauchery!
 :thumbsup:

Offline Thunderer

Merry Christmas all. I gave myself an early Christmas present of giving Lady Channel a good anal pounding. I hope you got what you wanted for Christmas, too!