Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ella Hot - Spitalfields  (Read 2042 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5538812) (41 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tergil]
55 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6965921) (48 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A fun P&D with an attractive Rom.
Comms were a little slow but got to the place, an apartment block near Liverpool Str but on a quiet small street, buzz in. I have been there before a few years ago to see another Rom I think

She is young and attractive just like pictures. Round fake tits, dressed in sexy underwear. Some acne scars on face covered with makeup, super whitened teeth. Lovely slim tanned body.

Action was good, she has a big mirror in the room so started undressing her in front of it,, There's no FK but I got a few pecks, good enough since I know she does not FK. The BJ is very good, I stand next to the bed and she's on the bed on all fours gobbling it up, no hands!! Then I eat her lovely plump puss, and she likes a finger. The fucking starts in doggy in front of the mirror and it's great grabbing her beautiful young ass and pumping away. Then I enter her mish and get a few more pecks on the lips, I really want to FK here but no!! Then she gets on and rides me and the feel of holding her hips and sucking her tits makes me come big

A good SP for the price, likely see her again

Offline Arch

I love how she looked before the boob job. She is exactly my type of girl.

Now I probably won't give her a go, such a shame.

Offline tergil

I never got to see the tits before surgery.
Many have talked positively!!