Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Wikii - WC2  (Read 623 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6460362) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Malvolio

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £150 for one hour

Comms: One of those WGs where you phone, get no answer but then receive a text 30 seconds later.  Sorted out a meeting for a bit later on the same day with no trouble.

Venue: Flat above a shop less than five minutes away from Holborn tube station.  My issue with it was the bed - instead of a double bed there were two single beds pushed together, but they didn't stay together for too long once the shagging started.  Other than that all OK for punting purposes.

Looks: Reasonable (but unspectacular looking) - I'd put her in her late twenties.

Body: Decent figure around 5' 5" - her arse is definitely the best feature - great fun to grab and squeeze.  Tits enhanced but to a sensible size; plenty of tattoos on her body.

Services:  First round was very good - DFK, plenty of groping her body (no fingering, though), very good OWO with ballsucking.  Given she charges extra for CIM or facial I chose to finish the first round with sex (this is where the bed issue became apparent).  The second round saw a distinct drop-off in her attitude; the impression I got is that she was hoping I'd be a 'one cum and done' punter, and didn't appreciate having to put in the extra work, and that's why I've rated the punt a neutral.

Would I visit again: I want the WG to have a good attitude throughout the whole punt, not just the first half, so I won't be back.