Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suki Asian Leyton E10  (Read 6396 times)

Offline Tomcat

So Nana has gone to Edinburgh so as I said  I will go see the new girl.

Sent text message reply after couple of minutes girl is free made my way there 10 minutes walk.

Location: next to Sainsbury and Leyton Midland Bridge Station got there I called I'm here waited a minute door opens its the girl no Mr Lee.

Shown upstairs I can hear probably Mr Lee in the other room.

In the room got a good look at Suki  nice girl as all the downstairs and corridor lights all turned off, anyway she asked how long darling I said 1 hour £100 💷out the way, goes out and hands the cash to Mr Lee I get undressed nice warm room, I noticed something different about the bed as I sat on it I nearly slipped off, it's an large air mattress only no bed, so Suki comes in gets undressed I'm on the bed then she gets on top of me giving me a B2B I'm really hard cos took the blue pill hour before, my hands on her stroking her up and down, then I flip her over I'm on top kissing her neck working my way down great set of 36 or 38 tits all natural semi firm big hard nipples flicking them, basically it was a repeat of last week eating her tiny pussy away I had to kneel on the floor bloody air mattress, her pussy fresh and clean smooth shaven besides hair around her pussy lips went at it for ages until she came turned her around ass in my face gave her a good rimming👅 my jaw hurt after a while back on the mattress  me on top her legs wide apart it nearly slipped in fuck pulled back she grabs a condom wipes it gives me a slow BJ after I asked her for 69 postion pussy and ass in my face best of both worlds after a while time to fuck she lubes herself up opens her leg's  in I go slowly then pumping like crazy and boom shot my load.

Gives me a good clean and herself, then massage this was one of the most basic one I ever had baby oil and her hands just rubbing my back after a few minutes my legs, I turned over she's next to me both huddle together chit chat time  stroking my cock at the same time,  my hand stroking her stomach going down she then opens her leg's I'm gently rubbing her clit and her lips just outside her hole no fingers allowed In dripping wet, still chit chatting away cuddling don't want to go into details what was said.

Round two now she is jerking me off thank you blue pill🍆hard as rock gets the rubber out give me a wet BJ slurp slurp spits into tissue then lubes up mish postion holding her legs up  pumping away it was like me doing press ups at a crazy rate now my arms hurt I said doggy again nearly fell off, its the fucking air mattress it was like being on a ship in bad weather, anyway one of my longest pumping session I knew I couldn't cum but just kept at it really hard Suki moaning looking down I could see her white pussy juice on the rubber then I after ten odd minutes I gave up out of breath, she give me a good clean then tells me she going to the bathroom I'm on the bed trying to catch my breath, in she comes I get dressed  on the way out kissed her cheek hugged out the door into freezing cold.

During the rest between round one and two she tells me her name Suki from China not been here long, size 8/10 slight bit of belly fat notice when bending over, 34 years old smooth skin all over great ass, tiny pussy great tits big hard pointy nipples avarage looking girl but nice.

Oh she has some sort of mole or extra skin type thing under her left side of lip face I'm talking about.

TC
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 11:11:39 pm by Tomcat »

Offline Goldfinch

Thought it may of been this one,but the profile price says £120:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Global_Punter

Any link?

Based on OP's previous reviews this place uses External Link/Members Only & the girls do change - so there's not likely to be a specific profile for the SP.

But I'll leave it alone until OP confirm the URL!

Offline sparkus

This was the ad on his previous review of Nana, so I'm guessing with a high degree of certainty this is her:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tomcat

This was the ad on his previous review of Nana, so I'm guessing with a high degree of certainty this is her:

External Link/Members Only

Thank you Sparkus that's the one, same link but different pictures now.

Offline deek12345

If only!!!

it's the same phone number as for Nana
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tomcat

If only!!!

it's the same phone number as for Nana

Yeah but different girl.

Offline airrift2010

Another good review.

Can I ask is there a shower available at Mr Lee's place if you want to freshen up after exertions?

Offline Tomcat

Another good review.

Can I ask is there a shower available at Mr Lee's place if you want to freshen up after exertions?

Funny you should say that, first time round when they opened I text back after my punt to say Nana was great I also said I wasn't offered a shower as the maid said in her message including shower, her reply was you should have asked! That didn't bother me as I'm only ten minutes away had shower at home.

I think next one of the members should ask before the punt to what they say.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 08:48:37 pm by Tomcat »

Offline deek12345

When i went to see Nana last week, at the beginning, i tried to tell her that i had showered before I came. Her poor English made her misunderstand me and she went to the wardrobe in her room and got out a large clean towel for me, but I shook my head.

This flat is fully modernised, and I would be surprised if there isn't an equally modern shower somewhere.

Offline Tomcat

When i went to see Nana last week, at the beginning, i tried to tell her that i had showered before I came. Her poor English made her misunderstand me and she went to the wardrobe in her room and got out a large clean towel for me, but I shook my head.

This flat is fully modernised, and I would be surprised if there isn't an equally modern shower somewhere.

Hey Deek, I went this week you wanna see who's there next week?

Offline lougb1

Hey Deek, I went this week you wanna see who's there next week?

Who will be there next week?? How do you know because the girl Suki told you or are you the doorman??

:lol: :lol:

Offline deek12345

tomcat....YOU sound excited  ???

Offline deek12345

I think TC just meant its my turn to take the gamble next week.    :cool:

Offline Tomcat

I think TC just meant its my turn to take the gamble next week.    :cool:

Thanks Deek, only a suggestion but I will call next week on my day off, have a good day guys.

Offline ag3418

I have been ready TC reviews for a while and have been keen, but due to Leyton being far from work never been able to make it work.

I have a meeting next week potentially not far from there, so I think I will try my luck. Will leave a review on the day so everyone can get the most out of it given the high t/o.

Offline Tomcat

Hopefully a new girl ag3418, let us know how it goes if you have time to go there.

Offline ag3418

Touch wood tomorrow. I want the full Mr Lee experience.

Offline Tomcat

Touch wood tomorrow. I want the full Mr Lee experience.

Let's hope Mr Lee meets and greets you.😃😃

Offline ag3418

Sadly my plans were scuppered today as the missus decided not to go to her parents making the extended "business" meeting tricky to do. Hopefully get another window but pretty annoyed.

Offline Tomcat

Sadly my plans were scuppered today as the missus decided not to go to her parents making the extended "business" meeting tricky to do. Hopefully get another window but pretty annoyed.

Things happen for a reason.