Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - Carmen, Jess and Millie  (Read 6599 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sullivan

External Link/Members Only

Being turned off by the state of punting in London and having had a great time at Sharks, I decided to try something new in my punting and booked myself in at The Phoenix Club.

I guess enough has been written on here about the location, the shape of the flat etc.

I went for a 3pm session, there were three girls and five guys. One guy was supposedly a regular and went to the room on the left and lay on the bed the entire time, which sort of made that bed unusable. Other than that, it was quite good in terms of access to the girls.

I started with Carmen. Blonde, big tits, one of them pierced, 20s, English. Plenty of FK, missionary, CG and doggy. Really good service.

Next was Jess. She was the star of the show. I saw her dressed to go out at the end and she looks really girl next door when wearing a hoodie and leggings. She has plenty of tattoos, one pierced nipple and pierced tongue, which she used to great effect on my dick. She has a sparkle in her eye, a great smile and is really cheeky.

Towards the end, most guys have blown their muck two or three times and I found myself not having yet been with Millie and barely having seen her, and she was lying with the guy on the bed for about 20 minutes. The two other girls were being pounded and I was left with Emma and her dog. Emma got Jess to take over and I got a quick 15 mins with Millie. She looks to be about 40, is Brazilian, fake tits, hourglass figure. Maybe it is just the end of the shift, but I didn't feel much from her. As the guys were all packing up to go at this stage, Carmen joined in and the two of them give me a BJ finish as a duo.

I'd give Jess an 8/10, Carmen 7/10, Millie 5/10.

A good experience, I will definitely go back, I'd probably just prefer a straight two hours with Jess though.

Offline Mightier Than

I've seen Carmen, but not Jess or Millie.  Do they do OWO and FK?

Offline Sullivan

I've seen Carmen, but not Jess or Millie.  Do they do OWO and FK?

Yes, all three did. The only time I’ve ever had DFK with a pierced tongue, or oral for that matter, was with Jess at this visit.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Phoenix is brilliant VFM and has some top girls working for them, notably Kasia and Luiza are always amazing.

Sabrina looks good and I know she used to work for Phoenix under a different name, trying to find out a bit more about her. Shame that the current venue is crap, beds and rooms too small even with the decent ratio of two to one.

Might head back if the right mix of girls show up.

Offline Spurt

Would have hoped the management would have had something to say about the bloke hogging the room , regular or not .

Offline geezer_breezer

Review: "The Phoenix Club - Brian Potter, Jerry St Claire, Ray Vaughan" :)

Offline Sullivan

Would have hoped the management would have had something to say about the bloke hogging the room , regular or not .

Emma was very hands off. She took the money, got everyone settled and then wasn’t really near the bedrooms. To be fair, when I indicated that I had a problem, she did what she could to sort it.

The girls didn’t seem massively keen on that guy. But the thing was, I spent maybe 20 minutes waiting for some action, the other guys had a bit of down time, waiting time, but that guy seemed to have at least one girl at all times.

I spoke to him briefly afterwards and he seems like a nice fella so I don’t want to be too nasty about him. It’s just a negative of the setup that you can get in earliest, claim a bed and not move at all for the two hours.

Offline Hometown

Millie Is a complete lost cause, the times I’ve partied with her she will do anything to not get involved and let the other girls do all the  work. Not sure why Emma puts up with it.

Offline SimonSays2108

Phoenix is brilliant VFM and has some top girls working for them, notably Kasia and Luiza are always amazing.

Sabrina looks good and I know she used to work for Phoenix under a different name, trying to find out a bit more about her. Shame that the current venue is crap, beds and rooms too small even with the decent ratio of two to one.

Might head back if the right mix of girls show up.

Sabrina was Paloma in the past i think .. i recognise the red outfit in her photos ... never seen her though ... have been to Phoenix to break my post COIVD duck(s) so will post a short review of the girls that have been playing shortly ... The guy hogging the bed was also at one of my parties, i know his punting name which i won't share for now, but he comes as least one a week so i'm sure Emma ignores any hogging given the regular income he must bring in.

Offline Sullivan

Sabrina was Paloma in the past i think .. i recognise the red outfit in her photos ... never seen her though ... have been to Phoenix to break my post COIVD duck(s) so will post a short review of the girls that have been playing shortly ... The guy hogging the bed was also at one of my parties, i know his punting name which i won't share for now, but he comes as least one a week so i'm sure Emma ignores any hogging given the regular income he must bring in.

Maybe a short middle-eastern name?

As I say, he wasn’t a bad lad, friendly, a good talker. If that’s what he wants to do and nobody stops him, then why not, as far as he is concerned?

He had no shortage of attention from the girls, he didn’t have to try. They came to him one by one. I guess if they had stayed in the other room then it would have forced him to go looking for it. But, as you say, maybe the money each week makes them all inclined to facilitate him.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised that if the bloke is a regular M tells the girls to prioritise him.

The three times I've been there hasn't been any noticeable hogging though this will likely depend on the girls working.

Offline Spurt

It's as much about hogging the room than the girls when space is at a premium.
There was some previous talk about a new venue is this on the cards.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Sabrina was Paloma in the past i think ..

I don't think so. The current Paloma who has her photo in the gallery and has been appearing at Phoenix parties for 4 or 5 years.

Phoenix regulars may remember Paloma's sister Barbara who had one of the best bodies imaginable. Those were the days of five girl parties and the two sisters were regularly featured in the line ups
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Hometown

The new Sabrina was the old Delia, lovely girl from Romania. Only negative is she didn’t kiss.

Offline B00bN00b

Review: "The Phoenix Club - Brian Potter, Jerry St Claire, Ray Vaughan" :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: