Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia sexy girl  (Read 988 times)

14 review(s) for ALEXA SEXY GIRL (6 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Pompoy123

External Link/Members Only

I've been looking at Alexa  for a month now plucking up the courage to pay her a visit.
After being turned on this morning in my local coffee shop (check out my post in another thread) I thought what the hell I'll give her a go.

I ring and find out she has moved from Hounslow and now residing in Finchley Central. This at 1st I thought would be a problem but it worked out the same travel time from my flat to hers as it would of if she lived in Hounslow.

I arrange the meeting for 16.15 and she keeps me waiting 10 mins  (15mins is my bail out time) When I enter the flat that is easy to find opposite station she is wearing bra thong and some frilly thing covering her knickers. She looks a little taller than she seems in the pictures and her hair is longer but that's ok.

I go to give her a kiss and she turns so it lands on the cheek so I style it out by kissing the other side.

I was intending to book her for 2 hrs but just by that slight turn of the face I change my mind and book for an hour.
We exchange paperwork and she asks me to undress and not leave the room (odd request)

I undress and wait her return. She arrives and states if I would like a massage to start which I decline as to be honest I've not met a WG who as of yet is able to give a really good one.
I ask her to come lay on the bed with m e and we start kissing lightly and she bites my lip and I hers in a gentle fashion.

She then asks if I would like OW or OWO and I say OWO she then starts looking at my bell end closer than any nurse at the Gum clinic asking what something was on my bell end. I explain I was born with it and that I don't have any STI's as I was very recently checked. I state she can cover him up if she likes but she states it's fine and gets to work sucking and licking. She then asked if I want to be inside her and what position, I say I want her on top,  so on with the raincoat and let the fucking commence.

All is going ok until I decide to change position big mistake. The bottom left side of the bed collapses whoops. This then turns the punt into a bit of a nightmare. I'm now having to be extra careful whilst fucking her in case the bed fully breaks. I manage to  pop my load and allow her to give me a massage which as I guested would not live up to much. 

She turns me over and starts playing with my cock which gets it hard again and she goes at it sucking and licking.
She then asks if I will fuck her doggy so I jump on board however the fucking dodgy bed is messing things up and I can't get into a safe position. I stop and ask her to suck me off for a bit but don't pop again as to be honest you have to be extra special for that to happen.

I leave kiss her on the cheek feeling a little sad. Would I go back again probably not to be honest but was it negative no.

Offline bediscrete

Hmm. No FK then even though it's one of her 'likes'.
Shame.
Off my HL.