Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marika Polish North Cheam very lacklustre  (Read 982 times)

4 review(s) for Hot_Kelly_x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Online dubhcarr

link:https://www.adultwork.com/4765630 or External Link/Members Only

Had seen this venue and wanted to visit as a number of Polish girls work here for typically 2 weeks at a time it seems. Saw Marikas profile and thought why not.

Expectation: Polish GFE consistent with her profile bullshit

Comms: Good by phone and txt £70 30 min/100PH so I booked at three hours notice 1HR for 100 Lizzies

Venue: on main road near junction with A24 Sainsburys 10 min walk but free parking 2 HRS bus stop opposite for a sit while awaiting the final txt with house number.OK house shared OK shower bed squeaky but nice room.

Services: no kiss (on profile) RO OWO HJ Nipple play covered sex in mish and doggy   anal +£20 (NT)

The Girl/MILF: age circa 30 plain 5 5'4" size 8+ Natural 32C mummys tits big belly shoulder length dyed red hair good English but not very friendly just transactional. I think she is the girl in the profile but the photos must be old showing slimmer girl.

The meet: arrived early bussed in quickly up to room greeted bt Marika not very friendly no smile how long? so not sure if its a maid here.Paperwork and shower done onto bed rub and tug no kissing although it says in profile down for RO very fresh puss tongue and outside finger combo to moans etc but onto Bod Mhor OWO BJ started gentle and wet attention to shaft balls but after a few mins subsided into wet HJ with occasional suck to tip. Mac up into mish she rubbed then sucked my nipps changed position to doggy better feeling here than in mish. The condom was a bit small and thick I guess she has one size fits all and suitable for anal. Moans and louder yelps as I ride her hard then change down for more nipple play then remount in mish then I get yeh baby cum baby etc so I tell her to shut up and pick up the pace to completion.We were 35 min in so I asked for a massage. Total waste of time as she put no effort in and really couldnt be bothered nice chat but Im not for that so shower and off in 50 mins.

Conclusion: I think Marika is a P&D SP and It was probably a mismatch although the profile is totally misleading (surprise there lol) Her bin was full of used condoms when I went to bin my gum at the start of the meet so I guess shes used to 15/30min with anal. She was poor value for money and I wont visit any of the girls at this venue because I suspect they all work the same way. I heard other girls and a guy during my stay so again for me a no no.Solid negative for me if she had been a £60PH she would have got a neutral but at this rate she needs to offer more it was functional but more like a Romanian typr service without the pretty looks.YHB know better so

Happy Punting  :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

4 review(s) found for Hot_Kelly_x linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative)

Online The_Don

Thanks for the review.

iirc, this profile been around the block a few times

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166218.msg2184580#msg2184580

And the current images look familiar

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. I've considered this group in the past but your experience and the other recent review suggest it's a P&D venue at best.

MisterBeakman

Thanks for the review - I've wondered about the other girls working here. Will probably give her a miss I think.

Offline petermisc

Sounds like this girl that I reviewed under a different profile:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223765.0

Online dubhcarr

Sounds like this girl that I reviewed under a different profile:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223765.0

Not sure about the girl this one was very plain and size 8+ with a belly. I suspect you are right in that the profiles get swapped around. Im giving them all a miss at this address.  :hi:

Offline petermisc

Not sure about the girl this one was very plain and size 8+ with a belly. I suspect you are right in that the profiles get swapped around. Im giving them all a miss at this address.
Sorry, what I meant was that the girl you described and the photos are very much like the girl that I saw.  The profile linked to in my review has been recycled umpteen times since, and is definitely no longer the girl either of us saw.

Online dubhcarr

Sorry, what I meant was that the girl you described and the photos are very much like the girl that I saw.  The profile linked to in my review has been recycled umpteen times since, and is definitely no longer the girl either of us saw.

:hi: