Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Hot Carmen, Warren Street  (Read 1847 times)

21 review(s) for red hot carmen (17 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ducky66

AW: External Link/Members Only
Date: 03.03.2017
Paid: £120ph
Comms: Excellent via phone or txt
Girl: around 170 cm tall, not slim and not fat. Best impression from picture 2 and 3 at the main profile. Lovely natural tits and big round nipples. She's smoker but form me it was fine.
Services: DFK, CIM, FF, HR, Multiple  pops and positions all included with price. She was eager to please with a smile all the time and no rush or clock watching, although she's not a chatty type of a girl. 
Facilities: Clean and tidy. Men tolieters was available.

Overall: I was happy and she have good service. If I comeback probably no, cause I never comeback. There's to many Wg's to do ;)

PS: There is trouble with parking space as everywhere it's permit's holder zone but at the weekend you can park for free.
 Closest Tube is Great Portland Street.
Recommend: Yes, but I had a better punt for £100ph, so a bit pricey but still worth to check if you like girls with big nipples
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 10:52:28 pm by ducky66 »

Persie

Still too many neutrals for me to take the risk

Offline Sinz

Thanks OP good review, she has been on my HL- not a fan of smokers breath as I like kissing. Might put her on hold for now. Nipples are definitely tempting from the pics.