Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on these new girls in West Midlands please?  (Read 2875 times)

Offline UK_T

Hi all,

Looking for a new girl to try out and the following have caught my eye (due to no luck with Busty Anita);

Any info would be much appreciated.

Chloe Lux: (New girl from Divas Group)  External Link/Members Only

Young Busty Suzy (from Vanda group) External Link/Members Only

The Girl Next D00r: External Link/Members Only - I asked about her before but had no luck so thought I would mention her again.

Thanks all  :hi:

Offline Stew

I saw Young Busty Suzy the other day but haven't put up a review yet.
Pictures are accurate.
Boobs are enormous and she loves having them mauled and sucked which is right up my street
I did RO which she seemed to enjoy too.
Her English is pretty good.
She's clean and a very pleasant smiley lass
The flat is OK. A mate of mine lives a few miles down the road and I've never felt unsafe round there.

Offline UK_T

Thank you Stew, how easy would you say it is to get to her by train?

Would LOVE to hear anybodies feedback on number 3 in my list The Girl Next D00r:....  :angelgirl:

PuntingNoob

Went to see Suzy yesterday and would echo Stews comments, her location is not too far from Bourneville college.

Offline bigjim

:hi: just to let you know, i was told Busty Anita is back in Cov on Monday 21st  :yahoo:

but leave time for me you lot  :drinks:

Offline Stew

I drove up in the motor UKT so I can't help regarding the train situation I'm afraid, but her flat is about 200 yards from the main A38 on the opposite side to the college if that helps.

Offline kurnlittle

i would say about 20-25 mins walk not to far

broksonic

Thank you Stew, how easy would you say it is to get to her by train?

Would LOVE to hear anybodies feedback on number 3 in my list The Girl Next D00r:....  :angelgirl:

Catch the train from Birmingham new Street to longbridge.

Offline fuddle

Young Busty Suzy. I'm not very experienced, but she was my best punt ever. We just seemed to click. I'll do a full review when I've recovered.

Offline j122

The Girl Next D00r: External Link/Members Only - I asked about her before but had no luck so thought I would mention her again.

I've seen her a few times.

She gives a wonderful no hands blow job & she is a great fuck (imho). Very enthusiastic & good company too.

Of all the 1-1s I have had, I'd definitely put her in my top 3.