Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for busty British Masseuse  (Read 15050 times)

Offline wolfstep

Stapler,

I respect your views I have been viewing for some time your thread. I have visited many places and in time will post more I am learning the ropes.

I am interested in the tanning rooms but I don't recall begging at all??

I have had four positive outcomes :yahoo:at Tiger Lillies go and try a couple of times you will then see for yourself that I am right.

WS

Offline Stapler

No thanks! It's outa my area. I feel sorry for fredhiggins who is travelling from Rugby!

...S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline wolfstep

I live in Coventry so is a little nearer!!!

I did a little groundwork with text messages for around 3 to 4 days before my initial visit so she was clear of my intentions.

I can only tell you how it turned out for me which it positive, I am sure there are more !! But sadly for everyone else's benefit are not members here.

WS

Offline Stapler

If you live in Coventry WS may have a little something for you next week.
Not much of a massage but you get plenty of cock handling  and tit action followed by cumming on a pair of 36E's.

Remember the English/Italian? She is starting up in Coventry.

...S...

Offline wolfstep

Stapler

That sounds superb and local too, Thanks and look forward to an update.

WS.

Offline wolfstep

I'm going later this week - she is very busy it seems; 1 hour appts with 15min in between; on the phone I let her know I was new; I regret that a little but she may be good with faces so may spot if I'm lying about having been before and ruin it all together. So honesty is prob best.

But should I say I've come a distance and can't return easily (that is true - I'm coming from Rugby) or say its a hopefully  future regular venue for me ???- which is more likely to get me some fun on the first visit? I am prepared to have a HJ free 1st visit but it would be nice to unlock the full potential on the first one!

Fred,

Have you tried the Thai spa in rugby? It is a little dear though. It is a £40.00 fee for an hour massage then you negotiate with the girl,the last time I went I got her naked , or and dfk with a lovely he to end for an  additional £40.00.

The nicest girl is cookie they work on a rotation system so not always possible to select a girl but they normally have three working. It is called su ninya Thai spa they are on Albert street.

You will always get he but be firm on price as they do start off high, I want to try a four hand when I go next : :cool:

Was.

Roland D Hay

Fred,

Have you tried the Thai spa in rugby? It is a little dear though. It is a £40.00 fee for an hour massage then you negotiate with the girl,the last time I went I got her naked , or and dfk with a lovely he to end for an  additional £40.00.

The nicest girl is cookie they work on a rotation system so not always possible to select a girl but they normally have three working. It is called su ninya Thai spa they are on Albert street.

You will always get he but be firm on price as they do start off high, I want to try a four hand when I go next : :cool:

Was.

That's punting money and if I'm paying punting money then I'll punt not get handjobs

Offline fredhiggins

I don't go to the Rugby place as my wife works there.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Fred,
Have you tried the Thai spa in rugby?

I don't go to the Rugby place as my wife works there.

What, she works at the thai Spa in rugby??  :scare: :scare:

:D :D :D

Online webpunter

:cool:
ha, just a joke
Do you get a discount & free xtras ? Nothing wrong with a ting-tong.  Me love you....mistah

Offline fredhiggins

Went to Tiger Lillys today. All that Wolfstep says is true. She is a very attractive MILF (you won't get to by the way).

To summarize, first visit is to suss you out; make the right noises during massage and she will know what you want; I paid her many deserved compliments and was charm personified with respectful words and hands. You catch more flies with honey..., softy softly catches monkey etc

Don't go expecting it and be nice in word and deed.

Well done Wolfstep

I might also add the location is very nice; I always think of Wolverhampton as an inner city dump; rural Wolverhampton is gorgeous and I visited the excellent bakery in Tettenhall. Nice baps all round today.

External Link/Members Only

Offline wolfstep

That's great news!!!

I am seeing her again myself next week she told me you had been today.

She certainly seems very busy judging by the limited availability we may need to close this thread before the word is spread too far!!!

WS

Offline Stapler

That's great news!!!

I am seeing her again myself next week she told me you had been today.

WS

Why would she tell you that fredhiggins has visited her?

Offline fredhiggins

Tonydee69

Does anyone know of any other independent British masseuse('s) besides Bridget? I know there's a FBSM thread on here but it has many thai girls on there which I'm looking to try but very curious as to if there are anymore British ones. 

Offline Murphy54

Does anyone know of any other independent British masseuse('s) besides Bridget? I know there's a FBSM thread on here but it has many thai girls on there which I'm looking to try but very curious as to if there are anymore British ones.
How far are you willing to travel? There's one on the Staffs / Derby border I'm thinking of visiting.

willey

External Link/Members Only

I had a topless from her, very nice pair.

Tonydee69

Not very far only within say 5 miles of Birmingham. Really want to be able to see a busty British milf but they're incredibly difficult to find!

Offline Mij

Not very far only within say 5 miles of Birmingham. Really want to be able to see a busty British milf but they're incredibly difficult to find!

You could try Trinity in Selly Oak. Definitely busty (large, fake boobs), but covered in tatoos and has taken up up body-building too now I hear so may not be quite the "vanilla" MILF you might be looking for. Good massage though, and very open about 'extras', etc.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sy_one

Am a newbie but thought i'd comment and give my two pence' worth on Bridget at Tiger Lily's as I went there today (for the first time!) 
Lovely lady, great massage, excellent banter  and as wolf step keeps saying, yes, I also had a topless but with a happy start and happy ending, which included a t*t wank and some tongue teasing with plenty of boobs all over me throughout...and all for £50!  :P
She did say she doesn't do it for everyone and it's how she feels and the vibe she gets off the person she's massaging.  She doesn't charge extra for hr, extra is for the topless, again all at her discretion.
I'll definitely be going back!!!  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 01:03:53 am by Sy_one »

Offline grandaddybadman

Am a newbie but thought i'd comment and give my two pence' worth on Bridget at Tiger Lily's as I went there today (for the first time!) 
Lovely lady, great massage, excellent banter  and as wolf step keeps saying, yes, I also had a topless but with a happy start and happy ending, which included a t*t wank and some tongue teasing with plenty of boobs all over me throughout...and all for £50!  :P
She did say she doesn't do it for everyone and it's how she feels and the vibe she gets off the person she's massaging.  She doesn't charge extra for hr, extra is for the topless, again all at her discretion.

Is this the woman/ and is this place you speak of
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Sy_one

Is this the woman/ and is this place you speak of

Bridget from Tiger Lily's in codsall

Offline fredhiggins

you lucky charming bugger!

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

As a newbie, I've been reading through various threads. A few guys on here have asked about Tanning Rooms in Wolverhampton, so for what its worth here are my thoughts on the place.

I've been a regular at TR for about 2 years. It's a strange set up - it's a regular tanning place with booths etc plus nail a nail bar, all for the ladies. Behind the scenes there is a small room with a old massage table and a shower cubicle. It's not the nicest place in the world but you don't go for the décor!

The ladies are lovely, age ranges from early 30's to mid 40's. I've had HE every time. When they get to know you the extras list gets longer and longer. Like a lot of ITK places they are guarded about what's on offer to newcomers but stick with it. Lisa is the best looking and one of the younger ladies when she gets to know you she is VERY accommodating. Chris is the best masseuse and again things can get very raunchy.

It costs £35 for a one hour massage plus £20 for HE. More raunchy services tend to cost another £20. The massages are not Thai standard but if you want a massage from a nice British masseuse who are girl next door types then it's worth a try.

Their number is 01902 782960 and they are open 7 days a week. If anyone wants to know any more please message me.