Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelica Ginger- Edgware Road  (Read 1125 times)

22 review(s) for Ginger Angelica (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
21 review(s) for Angelica Ginger (14 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

Yep! Another negative and sadly a very similar story. Happened on two occasions.

On one occasion I had and afternoon appointment. Arrived bang on time only to be told I couldn't be seen until later in the evening. Couldn't do it in the evening so basically travelled all the way there for nothing.

On another occasion I had and evening booking and the same thing happened only this time I wasn't even give the option of another time but only told I couldn't be seen that day at all! Super annoying and didn't have time to sort a plan b.

I've had similar things happen in the past and the girls have offered a little sweetener for the next time but all this maid did was say 'sorry bb'  :dash:

Not sure I can be bothered to try again and risk being left standing outside in the cold on Edgware Rd again. Overall that shit just ain't cool!

Only other thing I'd add is that if you're trying to be discrete I don't think the location is great at all. It's essentially on a busy High St so I wouldn't say it's great if you're trying to be low key.

WHG

Oh dear. This isn’t looking great. Having gone through the same thing because of her flakiness last night, I feel your pain, op.
I said it earlier today that Angelica and the person on comms need to get their shit together, otherwise business will suffer.
By the way, I’m amazed that you went back a second time.
Also, I agree with the feeble “sorry bb” text. I was told she could only see me an hour after the agreed time.
A couple of years ago, I had a punt arranged with Lily Hart. A few hours before the punt, she text to say she’s fucked up her diary and double booked herself. She apologised and offered to give me first dibs on her next set of dates. On the rearranged date, she apologised again at the start and then just went hell for leather on me. It went at 100mph and is probably my favourite punt to date.
THAT is how one redresses the balance. (A discount is another way)

Online Running Man

She messed me around for a hour and a half but then she absolutely fucked my brains out when I got there eventually.

Offline Fully Sated

She messed me around for a hour and a half but then she absolutely fucked my brains out when I got there eventually.

Running Man, It would be beneficial for others if you could write a review of the experience. It may help others of us decide if she is really worth all the hassle!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 05:39:51 pm by Fully Sated »

WHG

Running Man, It would be beneficial for others if you could write a review of the experience. It may help others of us decide if she is really worth all the hassle!
+1
Would’ve saved a few of us all the faff. Doesn’t have to be 3000 word essay, just something to flag up some possible issues so you can give back to the forum.

Online Running Man

+1
Would’ve saved a few of us all the faff. Doesn’t have to be 3000 word essay, just something to flag up some possible issues so you can give back to the forum.
I will mate, it’s a long story, she initially cancelled me when I was almost there, I challenged her and was about to send another strong text but before I could hit the button she replyed and gave me another time which took it up to 1.5 hours as she had delayed my appointment for an hour before that. Phew! Glad I didn’t send the text that I had typed and Was ready to send.

Offline Topkat

This one was on my reserve list for next week, off now, thanks for review OP

Offline last_days_of_logan

had the same experience but i got the first appointment the next day and enjoyed myself. I actually thought i was partially to blame as I was the one that initially flaking on her about time....before finally saying i would go and then the maid started flaking on me

do you guys reckon i should write 2 reviews or just the negatiive?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

had the same experience but i got the first appointment the next day and enjoyed myself. I actually thought i was partially to blame as I was the one that initially flaking on her about time....before finally saying i would go and then the maid started flaking on me

If you feel it will help other Punters then go for it

Offline Fully Sated

Personally, I would suggest writing two reviews, both accurately recounting what happened on each occasion.