Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How big is Kylie Flirt  (Read 1454 times)

Offline fudge1-2

Hi guys

Request for info on Kylie
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From reviews on here and on AW she appears to be a great punt although most seem to agree she is on the large size.
So the question is how big?
She allows filming/photos, so does anyone have a decent reasonably recent picture to share.
Assuming she didn't stipulate a no sharing clause.

Thanks

Offline sensualencounter

I'm not great on sizes but I'd say around 14. As I said in my last report, she's not fat (as in rolls of it) but she's not small and petite.

YidArmy

I'm not great on sizes but I'd say around 14. As I said in my last report, she's not fat (as in rolls of it) but she's not small and petite.

I'd say she was a 12 when i saw her but that must have been 3 or 4 years ago. Very nice looks on her though and quite a good shag as i recall.

Offline rubric

14 I'd say, she's okay - not great IMO.

Offline fudge1-2

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Not too good on knowing what size actuallly looks like, there are so many differebt shapes (normal to fat) on AW that say on size 12.
Lola in Bristol says she's 12 but actually looks bigger than some who admit to being 16. At least when they are honest we can make an informed decision.
Personally I like a woman with some size, not skin and bones models but not a large protruding belly or muffin tops.

Where would you guys say she sits against those in the pics attached.

Thanks again

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline rubric

Somewhere between Diane and Liz (left hand models in each series). She used to have a photo of herself in low heels and a dress which was quite true to how she looks now - but seems to have changed that - you may want to check out past reviews to see if its cached on the board.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I saw Kylie some years ago when she and some other Hungarians were camped out in West Kensington. She was curvy and relatively lean then, and on the basis of it being a good punt, I saw her again some time later (maybe 2 years ago).

Disappointingly she had porked out quite a bit and I'd say leaning more towards the Diane end of the spectrum. As bigman said, she's quite short (def not 5'6") so she can't carry the extra that well. Service wasn't so great either. Not been back.