Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy of Soho (Greek St)  (Read 828 times)

doughslayer

I decided to visit an old favourite of mine, someone who I had never fucked by had a lot of BJ’s from. So I made my way to Greek St and walked to the top floor of the French House. Someone had recently said that Roxy had gone from blonde to dark, I wasn’t feeling this change as IMO she looks best as a blonde but my dick told me that he wanted to see her today for a BJ and who was I to argue with it?

I knocked on her door and her maid opened it and let me straight through to an empty but clean bedroom. What I usually do when the WG walks into the room is that I lower my gaze to foot level and as she walks in I look up slowly, makes it more movie-like for me and spices it up a little. I decided to employ this tactic as I waited for a brunette Roxy to walk in, to be honest I wasn’t sure if I was gonna stay 100% as I have walked even on her blonde days if she’s not looking ‘right’ (her make up really determines the way she looks). So imagine my surprise when the door opened and I gazed from the feet upwards and realised that she had adopted a purple Halloween theme. She was wearing the tiniest purple bra and knicker set and her lipstick was bright purple, to match her purple/white hair. She looked gorgeous! I was literally stunned into silence. “HI!” she beamed as she walked in, I stood there gazing, she had also lost some weight. “Hi” I finally answered. “You look great!”.
“Thanks!” she said, “I decided to try something different for Halloween”. She looked like a sexy goth/Halloween fancy dress girl. Man, whoever reported that she had gone dark did not do her any justice! I enquired more about her look and she told me that her hair was even more purple before but as it was semi-permanent hair dye, it had begun to wash out. “So what would you like?” she asked. “Sex” I said, knowing that I would be finally having sex with her for the first time today. She took care of business and walked out of the room, I undressed to my boxers and waited patiently. I could hear her talking in her language to her maid, they must have been from the same country I thought, never noticed that before. Then Roxy walked in and made small talk, I went along with it and she then sat on the bed and beckoned me over. I walked over, still in my boxers. She pulled me close and pulled them down and took my dick out. “It’s a big one!” she said. I smiled and looked at her perfectly enhanced boobs as my dick grew hard, she played with it in her hand looking at it feigning fascination. I’m big but I’m not stupid, I know damn well that she has seen her fair share of big dicks and I’m not even black. So her acting was fake but commendable “I think he likes me” she said, holding my fully erect dick in her hand and glancing up at me with a glint in her eye which she couldn’t have faked. We then got on the bed and she put on the condom and I parted her tanned thick legs. She put lube on my cock and I looked at her. She smiled and just as she positioned the tip I said “You know we’ve never had sex before”.
She looked at me and said “I was thinking that, you always ask for sex and then change to blow job” she laughed. She was obviously not as smart as Nicky but boy was she sexier. With my dick positioned I tried to go in but was met by resistance, she held my dick and tried to guide it in but she felt too tight. I was a bit taken aback that she was this tight, she put her legs on my broad shoulders and holding her waist I moved her down, this helped as I went in slowly, she really was tight! I started fucking her slowly but she kept grabbing my arse and slamming me into her, I could tell she liked it rough. I took her hands and pinned them above her head as I started to slam this Irish Asian meat into her. She rolled her eyes back and moaned, I sucked her boobs and she gave me full access. I continued to steadily fuck her and she put her arms around me and pulled me close, pushing our bodies intimately together as we got to know each other better. I stopped to pace myself and she did the pussy clenching thing, I looked at her and she managed to smile as she closed her eyes in tune to me starting to pound her again. She started moaning and doing the splits with her legs wide open as I went in & out furiously. I looked at her face as I fucked her, her wild purple lips were wide open moaning, her closed eyes perfectly displaying dark eye shadow and eyeliner. I looked at her hair, it was gorgeous and she smelt like heaven, I looked down to see her necklace bouncing on her boobs as I fucked her hard. I remember thinking at that moment that this is as best it gets and with that I started to build to my climax because I had already gone on too long. Thing is, I try not to fuck WG’s for long, as I’m paranoid about what they may have and I’ve seen that Roxy is on some type of ampule medication from past visits, so although my account may sound longer, I came inside her after about a minute. She looked at me in disappointment as I pulled out. She was clearly starting to enjoy herself but I do not deviate from my plan. I got up and we made some small talk, she told me that I was putting my clothes on too fast, I laughed and said that I hadn’t noticed but the truth is I was and I don’t know why. I asked to use her toilet as I remember Ron Jeremy saying that after sex he had a piss and that he believes that that helps to prevent STD’s, as the urine comes out of the urethra pushing out any unwanted germs. I don’t know how true this is but I have always insisted on using the loo after sex with WG’s (which hasn’t been a lot of times!).

If I was an old millionaire I could see myself falling for her. But thankfully I’m much younger and (un)fortunately too broke for that to have any chance of happening.
In years to come people will read this report and think wow, really? Was there a time when you could fuck a gorgeous, young, willing girl in a nice clean bedroom for £20? Unbelievable! So I would urge anyone who wants an excellent punt to go and see Roxy. You won’t go wrong with her.

poseidon

Good review. I saw Roxy summer 2016 and she was without a doubt one of my favourites. We had lots of cuddling and foreplay followed by a blowjob and good sex. We had a good chat about Brexit at the end and I found she had a good, engaging attitude.

The usual month on month off pattern (for the girls at 8 greek street) means she should be back around 15th July.