Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana Grande lookalike?  (Read 2222 times)

Offline BootsnBunches

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Offline Link7

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

It's an ambitious shout mate. Might be hard to find a white girl who looks as young as her. Your best bet might be a tiny thai. Maybe this one: External Link/Members Only

AG wears so much fake tan she actually looks latina imo. So you could try looking for a south american. This girl claims to be the same age: External Link/Members Only - not really a patch on AG though. Looks older than stated age, and the boobs are fake.

I'll keep an eye out for you. Equally, if you find a Selena Gomez lookalike, shout me pls  :D

vt

Talida at Phoenix definitely has that look.

External Link/Members Only

Also available as Rebel here:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:48:50 pm by vt »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Even to this day I personally can't understand what guys see in her shes got a kids body she just looks like young teenager,
When rapper big sean was with her he got ridiculed badly

Now selena gomez has grown into a hot piece of ass

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:52:35 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Taggart

Until Manchester, I'd never heard of her, and her singing isnt my style. Looks more like 14 than 24.
Guess I definitely qualify as an old fart....

Offline Full Moon

This girl I reviewed is quite similar in looks -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142052.0

Even to this day I personally can't understand what guys see in her shes got a kids body she just looks like young teenager,
When rapper big sean was with her he got ridiculed badly

Now selena gomez has grown into a hot piece of ass

Hidden Image/Members Only

Funnily enough Ariana looked a lot older when she was a bit younger and looked better for it. Since her music career has kicked off she's completely changed her look and changed into this perpetual young style.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 09:10:49 pm by Full Moon »

Offline Link7

The problem is, all the women we post just look like prostitutes  :lol:

As others have said, she is too young/innocent looking. A uni freshers night is more likely to throw up a genuine lookalike than Adultwork.

Offline BootsnBunches

The problem is, all the women we post just look like prostitutes  :lol:

As others have said, she is too young/innocent looking. A uni freshers night is more likely to throw up a genuine lookalike than Adultwork.

Lol.  I'll keep hoping.  Reality is a pain in the arse sometimes.

Offline LanceVance

This girl I reviewed is quite similar in looks -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142052.0

Funnily enough Ariana looked a lot older when she was a bit younger and looked better for it. Since her music career has kicked off she's completely changed her look and changed into this perpetual young style.

Agree with both you and BM. She has lost weight needlessly which makes her unattractive to me.

Offline oj2007

If you manage to find an Ariana Grande lookalike she's going to be a very popular girl! Not in her class but Paris is slim, tanned, clean and fit: