Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morgan and Rose - House of Divine - Dec 2022 - Pimlico  (Read 2623 times)

Offline CrazyStone

Usual HoD place in Pimlico; I was able to message and book a 1 hour duo (£300 in total) for them both on the day pretty easily.

Looks-wise, the photos for both girls are pretty exaggerated. They’re both cute in the face - no supermodels here - but Morgan is definitely bigger than advertised and Rose’s boobs definitely look better in a bra. Morgan’s though… crazy rack with good sized nipples.

Personality-wise, I got on really well with Morgan who was really bubbly and eager to please while Rose seemed quite standoffish and at times like she was really daydreaming about what to order on Deliveroo. I ended up liking Morgan quite a bit more than Rose.

The Meet: I was about four or five minutes late which was on me, but then was waiting another five minutes or so for them both. A little annoying. After sorting the paperwork, we all had an intro and a quick chat before undressing and starting with some light FK, separately and all together for a bit. Morgan got really into it which was fun, Rose not so much. Before long, there was OWO from each of them, and then both together (which was an experience) and playing with their boobs and just enjoying the experience. Morgan’s OWO was really good - deep, with the right amount of handwork mixed in and she played with the tip quite well all throughout, Rose was a little more gentle, a little more boring but c’est la vie.

Before long, we grabbed the condoms and went through a range of positions with both girls, missionary with Rose while kissing and playing with Morgan; doggy with Morgan while she ate out Rose, cowgirl with each while playing with the other until close to the end of the allotted time when it was time to blow. Given that she does CIM, I let Morgan blow me until I came in her mouth / all over her boobs.

Rose pretty much jumped up and got dressed and ready for her next booking (immediately after with no time for a shower which is definitely something for people to be aware of) which was a bit of a moodkiller but Morgan was quite chatty and enjoyable afterwards and all in all was a good sport.

Out into the cold of SW London.

Recommend? Morgan, yes. Rose, no. She was just too distant and unenjoyable for me. I’d like to see Morgan again soon for sure.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Saltnpepper

Thanks the For review CS i had my eye on Rose until i noticed Morgan on the site and now i think you have made up my mind. Mind you I was going to see both of them on seperate sessions but now it's 50/50. I know its quite close but would you say Morgan has the better body ? I know Rose is into her Dom/Sun stuff so maybe she was giving off her Alpha vibe. :hi:

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Rose talks up a big game on her twitter but is honestly crap when you meet her.

Offline Saltnpepper

Cheers MM7

Morgan 3-0 Rose

😆

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Cheers MM7

Morgan 3-0 Rose

😆

From the reviews I've read of her recently Morgan isn't that great either. I met her once way back in 2019 for my first threesome with her and her friend Frankie and it was great fun as they both fully interacted but she wasn't a stunner and it was the full interaction and Frankie's looks and enthusiasm that made it great not Morgan.

Offline Saltnpepper

From the reviews I've read of her recently Morgan isn't that great either. I met her once way back in 2019 for my first threesome with her and her friend Frankie and it was great fun as they both fully interacted but she wasn't a stunner and it was the full interaction and Frankie's looks and enthusiasm that made it great not Morgan.

Thanks for the Intel. I'm gonna pick 1 of them or maybe do them all at some point. I like the look of kendal and i think its Kat

Offline CrazyStone

Yeah Rose is in the hall of fame for talking herself up but on reflection, I probably would've had just as good a time if she wasn't there. On Morgan's looks, she isn't a BBW, but she is def a chubster. Sometimes I like that so it was no problem, but just don't go in there thinking she's as lithe as some of her photos would have you believe.

Offline Saltnpepper

Yeah Rose is in the hall of fame for talking herself up but on reflection, I probably would've had just as good a time if she wasn't there. On Morgan's looks, she isn't a BBW, but she is def a chubster. Sometimes I like that so it was no problem, but just don't go in there thinking she's as lithe as some of her photos would have you believe.

Oh right. Tbf i got love for all these girls lol big slim u name it . She defo got my business first before the others. Who would u say she looks like facial a celeb ?